Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Every day is Earth Day!



Well, good afternoon!  Hope you all enjoyed a peaceful Easter Sunday...We did.  Peaceful, cloudy...reading and playing with the pups.  It's also Earth Day...ok...I think every day should be Earth Day.  Simple!  Just clean up after yourselves...Hahaaa...

Libby's getting bigger and starting to put on muscle.  Her face is a bit blurry in this shot but it is SO hard to catch her being perfectly still!  WiggleWorm ain't got Nothin' on her!Hahaa

We DID venture out long enough to get some sausage at our favorite country store, Greens.  A nice drive, and now that it's Spring, colorful.  We also enjoyed some warm cream cheese  kolaches...(don't hate me).  Needless to say, we were lazy but boy, did we need it.  Nice.  
Anyway...Hope you all enjoyed your time out of the rat race. Seems Spring is finally springing here in Texas.  It'll be in the 80's all week.  I'm also thinking about getting rid of the Blogging Over 50 blog...no one has joined in ages!  Guess people just aren't wanting to meet anyone new these days...sad.  If I do, if any of you put in your information and copied the blog button, just dump it.  I tried.
Guess I'll go blog hopping now...sorry it's been a while since I've visited but I'm soon to correct that!  Have a great day!

12 comments:

Sally said...

Yes, you did. You tried.

So nice to see you today; have missed our little "talks". :)

Libby is adorable!!

xoxo

Ginny Hartzler said...

Libby is just adorable!!!! And the field...what is the beautiful blue across it, blue flowers of some sort. I now have to admit that I do not know what a Kolache IS!!! But I am going off to look it up now.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have just looked it up, too bad it is not something I can buy around here and sample.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my, three comments in one day! But I had forgotten to tell you how totally awesome the yellow rose is! One of the prettiest I have ever seen. Is it yours?

Sandy Trefger said...

Fabulous photos! I bet that pup is a super wiggle worm. LOL. The bluebonnet photo is fabulous. We don't many showing up around us this year. Needed more rain!

Jenny said...

I for one am glad you had a relaxing day. Ours was peaceful and relaxing too. After church we ate and then just did what we pleased! And the weather is beautiful here as well. BTW our Meghan does look like Reese Witherspoon! She gets that all the time. xoxo The new Mrs. Weber soon-to-be, haaahaha.

Out on the prairie said...

All nice, the kohlaches toped off the day

Anvilcloud said...

Are they what you call "bluebonnets" in the last photo?

Lin said...

Love that Libby.:)

I'm finding that a lot of my blogging friends aren't blogging anymore. Someone said blogging is dead...but I dunno...there are still good ones around and I like the blog friendships.

Donna said...

Olivia is like the filling in the middle of that beautiful rose photo and the spectacular field of flowers. She is getting so big!

A Colorful World said...

Great photos. Yes, every day IS Earth Day!

I guess I didn't think about the Over 50 blog because I am over 60 and it seems like there's a lot of difference in that ten year span.I don't know why, but 50 still seems pretty "young" to me! :-) Over 60 and I feel like I am WAY over the hill!

Crystal said...

Lol, put her in the cage. She'll be still then;)