Monday, December 8, 2014

My week...

Samantha before
Samantha after
Salamander before....Hahaaaa....There's no After.  He was rescued by my daughter, Crystal.  It was freezing cold  that morning.


Morning!  Just a quick little post this morning.  Figured I'd best do a little better than I had been with my blogging!
Not much new...Larry's Dad is still doing well but Larry DID have to rush to their house...His Mom had fallen flat on her butt and Gerald couldn't get her up.  Larry got her up again and made sure she starts using her walker...that she does have...sitting in a corner, gathering dust!
Also, I have another request.  Please go to Cottage Days  and say some prayers for Donna and Jim.  He's really not doing well now....God Bless them both.
It's been in the 70's here this past week...nice.  But, my feet are now freezing...not nice.  It's going to top out at 64 degrees today.
Well, guess I'll get back to work.  Hope you all are safe and loved!  On my way to visit you....
PS- Did you know Google has placed CAPTCHA on our Comment sections?  I can't figure out how to get rid of it, can you?...SORRY!!!

17 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh I hate verification and I have to uncheck it from all my pages. But I do have to approve comments as I get tired of spam. It's cold here today but the temps are expected to trend up during the week. I wonder if we'll have a winter. Merry Christmas! xoxo

Sandy Trefger said...

Fabulous edit on the photo! And wow what an interesting little salamander!

Out on the prairie said...

D*** you google, they have!!!!!Let me know if you figure it out, I read a lot of blogs some days and type with only a few fingers, depending on my attitude.

Never saw a salamander like this.I can send you some insulated wear for those nasty temps.

Sally said...

Sam is a beautiful girl no matter what. She really is. :)

I don't know what you mean about captcha (or how ever it's spelled).

My heart goes out to Jim and Donna; in my prayers every day.

Love to you.
xoxo

Sally said...

Okay - now I see it. ugh

Sally said...

Donna - I just learned you don't have to type in those #'s, just hit post and it works. :)

Ann Thompson said...

great photos.
I was wondering what was going on with the captcha on everyone's blogs so I checked mine and sure enough. I hate those things but at least this time they are easy to read

Anvilcloud said...

That was a great save on tHat pic. Good work.

Lin said...

Criminy...they've forced captcha on us? Ugh.

Love the salamander. Poor little guy--so cold. :(

bichonpawz said...

I cannot figure out how to get rid of it either Donna...and it just showed up tonight??? I do hope that your mother in law is doing better and your friends too...Sam is such a sweetheart!! LOVE her pics!! The salamander guy...not so much. It is FRIGID here...like 20 degrees. Enjoy your warmth!! xo

Sandy Trefger said...

So...if you go to my blog and leave a comment do you see a capcha thing? I comment on my own blog and it did not pop up. I have my settings set to no word verification so wondered if it just automatically shows up now on all blogs? May have to move to wordpress then.

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

Thank you so much, sweetie. Each day brings changes and challenges.

Brenda said...

It's been so long since I visited that I am hanging my head in shame. I keep trying to get motivated but I'm not doing so well at it.

Love you sweet lady!!!!

Nita Jo said...

Sorry to read about Larry's mom. Hope she's doing better. Thank you for the update on Donna. She's been on my mind and in my prayers. As always, I love your pictures! I'll try to drop by a little more often! Hugs!!! :)

bichonpawz said...

Hi Donna! I am stopping by to wish you and your entire family a very Merry Christmas!! Blessings to you, my friend!
xo Jeanne

A Colorful World said...

I'm sorry your Mom-in-law had a fall. If she doesn't remember she has a walker, she won't use it. That happened with my Dad. A person who has fallen should roll over to their knees and then push up from the floor with their hands, and their feet, with help of course. You can't very easily lift someone straight up from a sitting position off the floor.