Monday, May 30, 2016

Memorial Day...


What have I been doing since May 4th....Don't think I've ever gone this long without posting!  But I must confess truthfully, I have been busy with life junk.  Some of it good and some I'd just rather have it take a hike!  
Have we traveled in that new motorhome?  Nope...hubby too busy trying to find a new plumber.  It's horrible here as far as finding repair plumbers!  They're either already working for someone or the schools aren't getting many new applicants!  Anyway, it was stressing.  We have finally found a Master plumber...Jeri...a Lady plumber.  First we've ever had.  Larry's cousin Jan is a plumber but she doesn't live in the area anymore...Now we'll see if I can finally pry Larry loose from the shop long enough to do a little short trip somewhere...right...
It's been raining almost constantly here.  It'll rain for a week, Sun comes out for a day or two then it rains again.  I like the rain though.  I'm weird like that...
Well, guess that's about it for me.  Larry and I are just lazing around...me messing around with cameras, cleaning computers...etc...him, earphones on...dogs in lap...sprawled out in his man chair watching TV.  Hope you all are safe and happy this Memorial Day.

9 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

OK, so it's raining in Texas and droughting in Ontario. What's wrong with this picture?

Ann said...

Hope you get some time to get out in the motor home soon. Happy Memorial Day

Jeanette said...

I have been seeing all that flooding in Texas on the news. Scary stuff! I'm glad you all are OK though! I hope you get to travel soon in that beautiful motor home of yours! When you do head up here to Michgan, will ya?

Lee said...

If you're weird, then I am weird, too...but it worries me not...I love rain, too...just love it!! :)

To just laze around doing bits and pieces but doing nothing too serious at all is great...good for the head. :)

Lin said...

Oh, I hope you get out in the motorhome soon! I am itching to get on the road myself. thank goodness for summer and vacation season!

Sally said...

Hey, it's YOU! Happy to see ya! :)

You ain't no weirder than me, kid. Glad you got a new plumber, though; hope she works out and y'all can get on the road soon.

xoxo

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

I keep trying to plan a trip also..and the rain keeps coming and going. Just when I think we will have a clear weekend- boom! forget that! Thank you for adding me to the over 50 gang.

Sandy Trefger said...

Yep. Texas has had it's share of rain lately! Can't complain when I think of the dry lakes a few years ago. Hope you get to go on a little trip soon!!

Jenny said...

I'm glad your Memorial Day was a lazy one. We were very busy! It was Erica's birthday and everybody was here. what a time. I must be weird like you, because I too love rain. It rained all day today and every chance I got, I was lazing on the porch, watching and listening as it fell. I hope your lady plumber works out and that you and Larry can make a getaway! xoxo