Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Thanksgiving Eats and Being Grateful...

Family...Will, Crystal and Tim
Everett and Samantha...


"William!  Be still baby so Gamma can get the shot!  Will!!  Stop talking!!  Gotta love him!

Home made pralines...yes, I made these!  Recipe HERE


The BEST peanut brittle...EVAH!!!  If it was any better, I'd have to slap myself...Recipe HERE



Light and crispy


Dirt Cake...(Oreo Cake, full of chocolate pudding, cream cheese and powdered sugar and whipping cream) Recipe HERE


Libby dreaming of bigger things...


Toffee!!  I made the BEST toffee!  Recipe HERE


The turkey was yummy...super moist


And the family sat down to eat...we were very grateful!




Now...Onward and forward...to Christmas!
Hope you all are having a happy and peaceful week!

8 comments:

Out on the prairie said...

so nice to see all together, I laughed at watching the kids grow on your blog. The goodies look real nice I want to try all your recipes.

Ann Thompson said...

All you need to do is cut the face off of Tim in the picture where his eyes are open and paste into the one where his eyes are closed and you'll have the perfect picture 😁 Everything looks really yummy

Sally said...

Such a beautiful family; I know you all were counting your blessings. Oh, and yes the food! YUMMY

xoxo

Anvilcloud said...

Glad you had a good one with the clan gathered and so much good food.

Lee said...

Yum! Yum! To all the pics. And I particularly love Libby's pic! Wonderful!

And now you have a wonderful family Christmas to look forward to! :)

Jenny said...

Such bounty, such love and loveliness! The recipes are STUNNING and I'll be copying each and every one of them. My TG will be getting some of that peanut brittle under the tree. Thanks for sharing! xoxo

Sandy Trefger said...

Your post always makes me hungry!!

Nita Jo said...

So many good recipes! My favorite part of this post... Libby! What a sweet, fun photo!