Monday, June 25, 2012

Energy...If Only!


This is a shot of our GranSon, William, that was taken while the kids were all out on the playground at the zoo. I just did a few small edits so you could see his face better. Look at all that Energy! I remember running around a playground in total abandon at his age...but now at 60, the memory is fading!Hahaaa....geez...
Hope you all had a safe and happy weekend. We just did the regular grocery trip to town on Saturday and watched three movies in a row, on Sunday. Now I'm back at my desk at work...and it's a Monday again. I've got the TV on waiting for the Supreme Court's decision on ObamaCare and Arizona's Immigration Law...and drinking a coffee. Mondays are usually slow for me...
Here's hoping your day is a great one! My coffee cup needs a refill!

13 comments:

Debbie said...

Energy? What's that? LOL

Sickened by the vote :(

At least part of it is a win!

Donna said...

Hahaaaa...I know! Energy Who?
And I SO agree...:o(
hughugs

Ann said...

I remember energy and I still have it. Or at least I think I do until I get up and try to move....lol

Donna said...

Oh, I remember that energy well! And it is sadly misspent on the youth, LOL! You'd think they could lend us some, huh?

Let's hope that Obamacare gets whacked by the SC death panel! Fingers crossed!

bichonpawz said...

WHY won't this country just wake UP??? Makes me crazy!! I don't have the energy I used to either Donna so I can relate!!

Anvilcloud said...

You lighted him well.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

That GranSon of yours, is always such a cutie! Really! How do the girls *stand it*???? -gigggggles-

Yeah me too... Had to listen for possible decisions from the Supreme Court. You must know, what my views on all this are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thurs. (I think) comes the second big decision... Their last day of this secession, perhaps?

Sandi McBride said...

Have I got a Girl for William !! She's as lovely as he is handsome...
hugs
Sandi

Sally said...

He's such a cutie pie!

Oh come on, Donna. You still got it; I'll race you round the block and then when you catch me I'll need cpr. :)

nancygrayce said...

So, so cute! Look I know we can still run around.....just not as fast!

Ms. Becky said...

yeah, energy. I used to have something like that. a long time ago! I love the light in these photos.
I try to tune out the news - it's usually bad! I think we have some of your Texas heat here - it's in the 90's!!! happy day to you Donna.
{{{hugs}}}

SUGAR MOON said...

I remember the days of energy. Ha!
I think the decision is coming today. Hope it's what we want.

A Colorful World said...

Such cute kids! Yep, I would LOVE to have that kind of energy again!