Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Goodness....

The last few days have been downright horrible! God Bless all those people on the East Coast!! I have family in Connecticut abd I can't get a hold of them. I called yesterday morning and they said they were staying in their two story home and were prepared for the worst...I pray so. There are so many of us that know or have family in the warning zone...let's just all agree together that they are all, alright! I haven't been blogging lately...I attribute it to the pick up in things going on here, the election (feeling highs and lows over it), the storm. We have been glued to the news channels so much lately I feel I need to receive a paycheck from them! I also know that too much of Anything is as well, a bad thing so I've tried to back off a bit. I feel like I've been watching the movie, The Seventh Sign, over and over again!Hahaaa....which by the way was a good movie staring Demi Moore. Anyhow, guess I'll close for today...I am praying for our Nation.

11 comments:

Paula said...

I've been glued to the TV lately, too, Miss Donna~ just so much going on right now!!
Sending prayers for your family and all those in Sandy's path!

Donna said...

Thanks Paula....all so sad.
hughugs

Sandy Trefger said...

What a storm and it would have to bear my name. :(

~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Best wishes to your people in Connecticut. Yes, try to believe that they are OK, but just out of power/phone, and can't make contact with you.

I watched too much storm coverage too. -sigh- And we were so lucky, not to have lost power.

Many were not so lucky, and my heart goes out to them. Yes, we were lucky. We tried to be ready, but didn't "need" it.

But I will NOT fault the weather people, for forecasting what they did. Anyone should be happy to have prepared, and not needed it! I say this, because it's only a matter of time, before some (lucky) person, will start saying the weather people were fear-mongers. Grrrrr...

Sorry for the soap box.

"Auntie"

Jo said...

Yes, Donna we'll stand together and SPEAK life and faith for those in the path of the storm. My prayers are will your family and many of my blogging friends and their loved ones too. (((Hugs))) Jo

Sally said...

Prayers for your family, and all who are suffering through. It's horrendous for sure, and very sad.

((hugs))

Out on the prairie said...

I haven't heard from my eastern friends hope your family weathered it out okay

Donna said...

It's been a mess, huh? I hope your family is OK!

Ann said...

Hope all is well with your family. It sure has been one heck of a storm

Anvilcloud said...

There were a lot of outages in Ontario due to wind damage but nothing like further south. Although we got wind in this area, we seemed to be just beyond the zone of damage.

A Colorful World said...

Thanks for your uplifting message on my blog. I hope your family are all OK in CT. God bless us all tomorrow!