Saturday, January 15, 2022

A Good Morning Dutch Baby...

 Good morning, friends!  Hope you are doing well.  Winter has decided to play with us this week.  Cold...then warm and windy...cold and windy.  Here in Central Texas, you rarely know what you are going to wake up to. Makes it a little hard to plan a meal...that is, unless you have a sweet voice whispering in your ear, "Oh go ahead!  Make that Dutch Baby!!" 👀 🌷💗🌷 And no... it's not locarb.  

So, I did.  I'll also post the recipe in case you find yourself in need of an easy fare.  It's TOO easy so beware!  

Have a super wonderful Saturday and when you step on that scale in the morning...those five extra pounds are not my fault!! 😁









9 comments:

NanaDiana said...

OH MY GOSH! That looks so good I am drooling. I hope you have a wonderful weekend-xo Diana

Ann said...

OMG, that looks so good. I really want one but I know I shouldn't.

Sandra Cox said...

That looks soooo good. I swear five pounds jumped on my hips just looking at the pictures:)

Still drooling:)

Linda said...

I love Dutch Babies! About 35 years ago I tore out the recipe from a Southern Living magazine! So good and so easy and you are SO RIGHT about our weather! I’m baking a ham today! Will not only warm the house but scent it, too!
I’m going now to check out that link you told me about!

Sandra Cox said...

Every time I see this, I get hungry all over again:)
Hugs,

Jenny the Pirate said...

I'm all but speechless. Notice I said ALL BUT. I will be making this tonight since we have a Winter Weather Advisory which means, there is snow in the forecast but we won't have any, haaahaha! It's always a mean trick. Love you girl! xoxo

Sandra Cox said...

You can't beat strawberries for toppings, but I bet the other suggestions you made would be good too, especially the blackberries or peaches.
Hugs,

Nita Jo said...

Hi Donna!
I just found all your comments on my blog. Obviously, I haven't been checking in for a long while. Sorry bout that! Hope to be back to blogging one of these days. Just caught up with your posts. Loved your Christmas decor, and all the food looks so good! Your Dutch Baby is called a German Pancake up here. The one I make is a bit thinner and topped with butter, powdered sugar, and fresh lemon juice. A family favorite! Sending you HUGS!
Nita Jo

Mari said...

I'm here from Jenny's blog, where she raved about the Dutch Baby and you! Thank for the recipe. I've never had this, but that will change!