Wednesday, January 26, 2022

What a Sweet Blessing!

 Christmas of 2021 will forever be ingrained into my soul...Our granddaughter has finally allowed me to scream the news from the hilltop...We are going to be Great Grandparents!  Precious Baby is expected in August!  Samantha and Everett had been trying for just a little while when, God blessed their union. 

To say we are excited is so inadequate...the word pales to the true emotion we feel.  I just pray Sweet Baby will be healthy, happy and they bring the adoption papers...well, one can wish!! Lol

Praying you are healthy and feeling blessed...💗



                                         
                                       Samantha and Everett




Crystal our daughter and soon to be Grandmother, Lolly...


        Crystal and hubby, Tim... later to be known as...Lolly & Pop


                                               Everett & Sam

                                                  
                             I'll be having some fun shopping...😁

        Great Great Grandpa Gerald (Larry's Dad 96) He was thrilled!

8 comments:

Lin said...

Congratulations! How wonderful and exciting!

NanaDiana said...

Congratulations. There is nothing sweeter in the world than a new baby in the family! Blessings and prayers for the little one and whole family. xo Diana

Ann said...

That is such exciting news. Congratulations to everyone.
Lolly and pop, that is so cute.

Jeanette said...

So excited for all of you!

Sandra Cox said...

How wonderful. I'm so happy for you. The parents to-be make a handsome couple. And having a great-great grandpa will be very special.

Jenny the Pirate said...

SUCH wonderful news! And my friend, you already ARE a great-grandmother! And Tim and Crystal, grandparents! There are few days in our lives as happy as those when the joyous news is shared. I was remembering the other day each moment that we learned a grandbaby was on the way. So precious. Congratulations to you all! xoxo

And speaking of babies, I have made your Dutch Baby recipe three times since you posted it! WOW what a treat! xoxo

Nita Jo said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news! I know we can expect many updates and adorable photos to come. Sending you love, hugs, and blessings!

Linda said...

I am so happy for you!!!! It's hard to keep a secret like that!! When my daughter Amber was expecting quadruplets, she swore me to secrecy until SHE announced there would be not one - not two - not three - BUT FOUR babies!! That was the hardest thing to do but I kept the secret. I remember my mother got so mad at me that I didn't tell her. Everyone knew she was pregnant but not that she was having FOUR