Thursday, May 21, 2009

You Need Some of This!

Melt in your Mouth Whole Wheat pancakes!!!
From IHOP!!
Brought to you by a Smiling Face!!!HAhaa....These were Wonderful! Hot and dripping in butter and syrup...GEEZ! BUT!! We DID NOT order the coffee...$2.00 each...oh yes she leaves the caraffe on the table but $4.00??? No thanks. I can buy a pound of coffee for that...Not Good coffee probably but coffee nonetheless...
Can you tell I've not been doing much??LOL...Nope, Nothing! Hubby and I are going to the annual Apprentice (plumber) banquet tonight...but other than that...nuttin'! BUT! Tomorrow's Friday and we're also off Monday for Memorial day so another nice rest is in order!
Hope you all have a happy night!

8 comments:

Donna said...

Oh, look at those pancakes! My mouth is watering. I'd have to have coffee with those! Have fun at the banquet.

Hugs,
Donna

Sally said...

Between you and Jeanne, I'm always hungry. Y'all have got to stop teasing us peoples!!

Yes, have fun at the banquet~we will need pictures!! :)

Donna said...

Donna- Thanks Sweetie! These things are usually boring...speeches and such...hughugs


Sally- Hahaa...Isn't that Jeanne something else?? She Started it!!Hahaa....

Brenda said...

You're lucky I just had supper a little while ago or I'd be begging for a bite!

I hope you have a restful weekend down there!!

Donna said...

Brenda- Thank 'ya mam! I hope I do too!! What was for supper? Bet it was good..hughugs

Anvilcloud said...

Sadly, there are no IHOP's up here that I know of. I did get to appreciate them when we were in Arizona a few years back.

jenn said...

I love Ihop's banana nut pancakes. Luckily, we don't eat there often, because i would weigh way more than I do cause I could eat them every day.

storyteller's other blog said...

Are those HARVEST pancakes??? I don't eat at IHOP often, but I do love their Harvest Nut pancakes with LOTS of butter & maple syrup ;--)
Hugs and blessings,