Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Update


Tim had a rough night of it...Said he couldn't feel his foot. His oxygen levels had dropped and they were giving him too much pain medication. Crystal went to the nurses station around midnight to let them know, an x-ray was ordered and they changed his meds...the feeling slowly came back to his foot once his oxygen level went back up. They are suppose to do a CT Scan this afternoon to locate all the bone fragments so I'll know more tonight. When they are satisfied that they have found them all, they'll schedule the surgery.

I just got back from doing some cleaning at their house...trash, laundry etc...William is with his Other Grandmother (Ex's mom) and will be bringing him to me this evening.

Keep your prayers coming! As soon as I hear anything different, I'll post it. I can't tell you All how much we Appreciate you!!

16 comments:

jenn said...

I'm so happy to see an update...I hope he has a better day today.

Have they said how long he will be in the hospital...or can they transfer him to one closer to home?

Donna said...

Jenn- We don't yet know...He still has to have the second surgery so it's up in the air right now. I'm just waiting for Crystal to call me and let us know how the CT Scan went and what they found...she said she'd call me as soon as she knows something...I'll keep updating...love you!hughugs

Ann said...

thanks for the update, sending good thoughts your way.

Donna said...

Thank you So much Ann!hughugs

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

It is so scary how quickley things in life can go pear shaped.
Glad to hear some updates though and Hope it all continues in a Positive path.
Thinking of you all....

Sally said...

Patti is here with me, and we are both praying, Donna. You KNOW we care, and hope for the best!! ((hugs))

Brenda said...

Still praying with y'all Miz Donna. Hang in there, he'll be home before you know it. (((Hugs)))

Anvilcloud said...

This may be a long haul for him because ankles are tough and this seems pretty bad. But all the love and support that he's getting will help immensely.

Donna said...

Prayers are still coming his way!

Sandi McBride said...

Donna sweetie, you know we are praying for Tim non stop, and that all is going to be okay! I have no doubt in this world!
Sandi

Faery said...

You can count on my prayers and mom's.
I hope he is better soon

bichonpawz said...

Hey Donna....my prayers are still with you all. Thank you for posting an update...I'll keep checking back! Hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

So sorry, haven't read any blogs for a few days. Prayers and thoughts and many positive vibes are now on their way across the pond.

Take care, CJ xx

Jennifer said...

oh my goodness... i was away for the wkend and just got an email from Jenn... ugh. i'm so sorry that this happened to Tim. I'm sending you all my best... and lots of love and prayers. I hope that by now there is some better news and that Tim is feeling much better... I can only imagine what you are all going through. please send Crystal my love!! you are all in my thoughts and prayers!!

((((((((HUGS)))))))
xoxoxox

Donna said...

Y'all are SO loving and kind...I posted another update...
(((((HUGS))))))

Launi said...

Wow..I'm so sorry to hear about all this. We'll remember him in our prayers, and you too.