Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cool and Covert...

Morning folks! Well, it's So Cool outside right now. SO much nicer than the 120 degrees we'd been getting...and we EVEN had a couple of drops of rain on Thursday night!! Just enough to un-crisp the landscape for awhile. I took this photo at the Hubbard museum while in New Mexico. An actual sleigh! How fun it would have been to ride in one of these babies...
Not much doings going on today. I've got Sami and Will so that means a trip to town for a few baubles of joy...and maybe a COFFEE for me!Hahaa....If I see anything wonderful to snap a photo of, I will. I'll also see if Sami will pose for her "after" shot with no braces on. I've tried but she's Never been "ready" for the shot..."NOT NOW GAMMA!! My HAIR's Not Right!!" You know the routine!
I may have to initialize my, Covert Method!! I know how to do the Covert thing...Oh Yeah!
Hope your Saturday is Nice and Restful...now, to go dig out my Black OPS gear...

PS- On some peoples blogs, when I click to post my comment, the comment just disappears! I keep trying but it won't let me leave one! Like Steve...It will always tell me it has to be approved first, but now Nothing comes up...I'll try using FireFox when we get back from town...Grrrrr!!!

18 comments:

Jeanette said...

I'm glad you guys are finally getting some cooler weather! I have to admit its a relief from that hot and humid summer!

jenn said...

That sleigh is beautiful! Makes me think of Christmas.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

♥What a beeeeeeutiful sleigh!

Yes, Nana's have to do covert pic snapping, at times. Good luck!!! 'Cause it isn't easy. :-)

"Autumn burned brightly, a running flame through the mountains, a torch flung to the trees." ~~Faith Baldwin

Dina said...

Oh Donna, what a beautiful sledge-picture! :)
Have a wonderful weekend!

Donna said...

Love that sleigh! Hope you're having a good weekend, Donna!

Jill said...

I love, love, love that sleigh! Great shot!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Jill said...

I love, love, love that sleigh! Great shot!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Dolores said...

Loving this cooler weather. I went to the nursery and bought petunias and snapdragons today.... planted them too.

Love the picture of the sleight, and sure hope you get an 'after braces' picture.

Pat said...

That would make a wonderful Christmas card!

Glad you got some rain to "uncrisp the lanscape" as you say!

Sally said...

Yay for cooler weather for us too! Love it.

Beautiful photo; and can't wait to see Sami's. :)

GypsyFarmGirl said...

It was cool enough this evening, that I put on a light jacket! So glad it's not near as hot as it has been. Lucky you for getting some rain.
Seeing your pictures makes me want to go on vacation!

Anvilcloud said...

Did they have any snow in that museum to go with the sleigh?

Anonymous said...

I love the sleigh. I have always wanted to own one - maybe one day.

Out on the prairie said...

A few places to ride around here. I seem to get comments, but have heard a few having problems.Someone had to post twice the other day.

Ann said...

if you want cool temps, we've got them here. Only in the 40's today and raining. I've been sitting under a blanket all day.
Covert operations sound rather fun

nonizamboni said...

Ah, a brief respite from your weather--what a gift! And your weekend with sweet kiddos, also a gift.

Happy week, my friend!

Charlotte Wilson said...

Can you imagine how romantic it was in the day, riding in that pretty sleigh? Nice photo.

♥charlotte

SUGAR MOON said...

I love the sleigh. I'm catching up on my reading.