Friday, February 11, 2022

A Week in the Making…

Good morning!  Just checking in with the 'happenings taking place around my house.  First, Jenny Weber is in trouble!  The reason?  Butter Bells...yes, Butter Bells.  She was gifted one and I lusted...yes, lusted.  I'm going to Hell...at least that's what the Baptist minister once said to his congregation.  You're not supposed to lust....so...I contacted Amazon, found one to my liking and ordered it.  It's just my kind of Bell...flowery with pink roses.  Not something that's going to match my burnt and charcoal clothing they furnish in...Hell. 😈
But, I love it so,...it stays!






Then, I had a need to try out another new recipe for pink cupcakes.  The crumb was perfect!  Samantha has asked me to make her a "What Will It Bee" themed cake for their Reveal Party in March... Hope I can do her idea for it, justice.  Forgive the look of the photo... I forgot to edit the bottom...






My homemade Bake Release works like a champ!  Absolutely nothing sticks to the pan!






Pink cupcakes



              then I had to fry up a batch of chicken...Turned out great...


along with a Red Velvet Cake...


So... Have a wonderful and safe day guys!  See you soon.


10 comments:

Michelle said...

I have a butter bell and love it, but my family like butter from the fridge. (insert eye roll) All of your baked goods look yummy. I need to try the homemade bake release.

Lin said...

Are the pink cupcakes a secret hint??? ;)

Mari said...

That bake release looks like something I need to make!
I have lusted over that butter bell since Jenny posted it too!
Everything looks yummy!

Ann said...

I've never heard of a butter bell. I think I may be lusting now :)

Jeanette said...

Yes, Jenny is a bad influence of all of us! I have a butter bell sitting in my cart on Amazon as we speak! Your food always looks delicious and I'm sure whatever cake you make for the reveal party will be adorable! Are you thinking of baby shower cake designs too?

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Love your butter bell! I used to have one, but now I use something smaller.what exciting news about the upcoming baby!! I read through your previous posts to catch up. You’ll be busy. 🥰

Lee said...

Now I'm hungry!!! lol I want some of what you're having! :)

Take good care, Donna. :)

Nita Jo said...

First time hearing about a butter bell. Will have to check that out! Can't wait to see your "What will it bee" cake. So many fun things leading up to baby's arrival!
HUGS!

Sandra Cox said...

I love your butter bell and those cupcakes look divine.
Cute, cute bee cake:)
Hugs,

Jenny the Pirate said...

Well I'm glad I inspired you to get a butter bell, and WOW what a butter bell it is! I just love mine. Do you know that I have never in my life made fried chicken? I probably never will either, because I know it wouldn't come out like yours! The cake release stuff is a fantastic solution and I will definitely be trying that! Your pink cupcakes are so pretty, I can almost smell them! xoxo