Sunday, August 28, 2022

Introducing....



Sloane Avery Parker
Monday, August 15, 2022
12:40am



Samantha did great...had a bit of a hard time at the end time of her labor but all things went well.


Our little Miss Sloane and my big thumb!!lolol


My daughter Crystal...New Grandmother who will be officially called, Lolli.


Miss Sloane...


Me...Greatgamma!!  Awful shot but...I was SO tickled!


Crystal's hubby Tim, New Grandfather...officially to be known as Pop.


Newborn photos...


 

This bassinet is at my house so when I keep her, I have a safe place to lay her...


Samantha at home...pooped!lolol


Lolli holding her little love...



Our William (Samantha's brother) came in on leave from the Air Force to meet his new niece...


More sweetness...



Somehow, I had time to make some Chocolate Chip cookies for everyone!
All in all, Larry and I feel SO blessed!  Not many people get to see their great grand children and still say they can keep up with them...lolol
It's been a Very busy month, indeed!
Hope you all have been behaving!!  I'll be back to check up on you!
Hugs, Donna

18 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Welcome to the world, Sloane. She is so precious. The chocolate chip cookies are perfect. Loved the photos, they are all so sweet. Her birthday is a day before Mia's. August is a good month, and what a blessing your family received this month. : )

~Sheri

Linda said...

Oh, Donna!! Such beautiful pictures of such beautiful people and that precious baby!!! It just blessed my heart visiting you today!

Mari said...

Ooooh! She is just beautiful! I really like that name too.
Congrats to the whole family.

Ann said...

Congratulations to everyone. She's absolutely beautiful.

J.P. Alexander said...

Felicidades, es una hermosa bebe. Les mando un beso.

Margaret D said...

Congratulations to all. Beautiful little one and nice photos.

Plain Jane said...

Congratulations to everyone. Sloane is beautiful.

Sally said...

That little sweet, precious, adorable Sloane! She doesn't look like a newborn! I know y'all are all in high happy spirits. So glad William was able to be there for his sister!

Pass me one of those cookies please. :)

xoxo

Sally said...

Okay, I think I'm caught up now! You make the most delicious food, Donna. Get off that diet and eat, girl. You don't need to lose weight! I do though. A class reunion coming up in April: too bad I can't afford a face lift. :)

I love the name Lolli for Crysal. So cute and I haven't heard it before. Everyone will need to call her that though until Sloane catches on. When Britt was a tiny one walking down the hall calling "Mommy Mommy Mommy" She saw me and said Memaw for the first time. I had no idea what she would call me but I guess she picked it up from daycare. :)

xoxo

Lowcarb team member said...

My warmest congratulations to all the family.
Beautiful photographs.

All the best Jan

Jeanette said...

She's precious! Congratulations again to everyone!

Sandra Cox said...

Many, many congratulations. She's adorable. You and all your family members look great.
Hugs,

Maria Rodrigues said...

Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos.
I wish all the best for Sloane, a beautiful and precious baby, and also for the whole family.

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Welcome to the world dear Sloane, what a precious little one you are!
Oh Donna, congratulations to everyone. What a beauty she is.

Thank you so much for your visit and kind comment.
Enjoy your new blessings!!
Penny

Sandra Cox said...

Hope you've had a great weekend.

Lee said...

A most beautiful little darling...how sweet she is. I love her cheeky little smile. :)

Jenny the Pirate said...

Well Donna, that is a gorgeous, beautiful, sweet and precious child, SO pretty ... I am not a bit surprised that she's so lovely. Samantha looks wiped out but she will feel better every single day, I hope! Crystal and Tim being called Lolli and Pop is just about the cutest thing I have ever heard! So clever and sweet! Congratulations to everyone and give that sweet angel a few kisses from the Pirate! xoxo

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Awwww Donna, congratulations on baby Sloane! She is absolutely adorable! I know that the whole family is thrilled with your newest member. 💕