I Canned this weekend....Finally! I had bought several pounds of tomatoes and thought I'd try my hand at it. It Worked!Lolol...I did everything I was suppose to and in the end, those lids all popped just like they were suppose to! I had more jars than tomatoes...but I now know approximates on both. Next, I think I'll try my hand at jelly. Well, hope you all had a great weekend! I'm Also letting all the Brenda Photo Challenge participants know the Blog is Closed for the Holidays! I'll start it up again in January, so check back. InLinkz Also notified me they are going to start charging for the link so I've found someone else to use...It looks easy to use but I just need to play with it. Y'all have a great night!