Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Samantha's 19...sigh

 Our granddaughter Samantha turned 19 this past Sunday.  I almost can't believe that that many years have just flown by!  If you have little ones still running around your house, enjoy every minute of them....It was just yesterday that she would stand by my bed and ask me to read her a bedtime story...of which, I always did, then the tickling match would begin and the whole house would hear her screaming for me to..Don't...Stop....Don't....Stop!!!!Hahaaaa......Fun memories.....
What a blessing she is.....
 Insofar as our newest member of the family, Libby, goes...she's growing like a weed.  At least I think she is...hard to tell.  Anyway, she's been keeping us busy.  She's our little sweetie...
And all we've been doing?  Working, sleeping and playing with the pups.  Sounds exciting...hahahaa......
Well, guess I'll go check up on what you've been doing...Enjoy your evening or morning!

11 comments:

Donna said...

What a lovely granddaughter she is. Our oldest granddaughter is 14 and that is hard to believe, too! Love the new pup!

Out on the prairie said...

I try to explain that good times to parents when I see the frustrated shopping and such. My grandkids are 3mo-4, but I still see their parents as my babies.

Sally said...

I know it's hard to believe Sam's 19! Even for me; I remember when she was much younger and Will too. Young parents don't realize (and I didn't either) how fast the time goes and the need to slow down and enjoy every moment. Those dishes can wait, that vacuum will be there later. Isn't Tim's birthday in February also? We had my nephew, my brother and now Hunter. Donna, I may not have told you: My mom, my two brothers and I were born in Feb and Mar within less than a month apart as in birthdays. All Pisces. :)

Libby is a cute little thing.

xoxo

Ann said...

happy belated birthday to Samantha.

Lin said...

Awww...two cute girls! Happy Birthday to Samantha. LOVE that Libby--she is adorable!

Jeanette said...

Belated Happy Birthday to that gorgeous girl!

Sandy Trefger said...

Happy birthday to Samantha! She's beautiful!! And your pup is so stinking cute!

Donna said...

Belated happy birthday greetings to the sweet gal! I don't know what is wrong with your blog tonight, but all of your photos are missing. Did a gremlin attack?

Anvilcloud said...

I guess she prefers her tickling from others now. :)

Jenny said...

A blessing and a beauty, inside and out. And what a FABULOUS photo. Your lens knows you love her! And Libby ... well, I can smell the puppy breath. And that IS exciting!

Flynnabob said...

I enjoyed reading this