Thursday, February 13, 2014

Work, Libby and Coffee....

                               
                                YES!!!  MORE baby pictures!!Hahaaaa


Well as you can guess, about all we are doing these days is going to work, tending to Libby and drinking coffee, maybe not always in that order.  Our Buddy (Libby's older "brother") has decided he very much likes Libby!  This is a Good thing....we were worried he wouldn't accept her but he has and they play great together now.   Who wouldn't be able to "hang" with that face?Hahaaaa

Well, guess I'd best get down to business...Hope those of you that are suffering your way through those awful snowstorms are safe and were prepared!  They sound monstrous!  Am continuing to send prayers to you all!!

15 comments:

Out on the prairie said...

What a cutie!fun to spoil our animals

Donna said...

Puppys will keep you busy, LOL! We have a beautiful snow here. We're safe and warm, so no worries. If I can get my butt in gear, I might walk down the street for some photos. But I already posted one taken from our breakfast room window, looking out at the back yard.

Sally said...

Miss Libby is very blessed to have you as her mama. And, good for brother; that's great they can play together. :)

xoxo

Jeanette said...

That is a cute little "baby"!

Ann said...

Oh, that last one is so adorable.

Lin said...

Oh my gosh...that is the CUTEST puppy EVER!

Barbara said...

So dang CUTE!!!!

Anvilcloud said...

That last photo is too cute.

bichonpawz said...

LOVE how cute your new little puppy is!!! Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours Donna!! xo

Cranberry Morning said...

Who can resist those sweet faces! Happy Valentine's Day. I'm your newest follower, via Diane at Lavender Dreamer!

Sandy Trefger said...

Please stop! Libby is so darn cute!!!

A Colorful World said...

Oh, that Libby! She is the CUTEST little dog! :-) I'm glad she is being accepted by your other one. Hope the weather isn't too awful where you are. We're gonna have 80's today...I know, I feel so guilty if I mention it!

Charlotte Wilson said...

Donna, Look at those precious babies! What's not to love!

All the best,

charlotte

sweetbriardreams said...

Awww, sooo cute. I love his little jacket! x

Jenny said...

Awwwww what a precious couple of little babies!!!! Wish I could cuddle them both and drink coffee with you at the same time. We weathered our storms pretty well, all things considered. And had a happy Valentine's day into the bargain. Spring is almost here, my friend! xoxo Jenny