Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Brenda Photo Challenge (6-20-09)

A crystal, tiny candle holder...WHAT?? It IS!!Hahaa.....
Alright wiseguys!!Hahaa...forget WHAT it says, and notice how CLOSE I was able to get to it from the back of a DVD called Murphy's Romance starring Sally Field and James Garner!! It was small! Sounds like it could be true though...HAhahaa...

And this was taken through water from a Christmas Snowglobe! Not so bad?!!!
Well , Lots of Thanks go to Janice from Butterfly Gardener for being this round's host!! It was fun!! Macro isn't my forte but I'm learning!! It IS a challenge! Just as soon as I find out from Miz Janice who she has asked to be the Next host, I'll get it posted!!
Now I'm on the way to see all of Yours!!
Have a great Saturday everyone!!

15 comments:

Karen M said...

What a nice job!!

Jeanette said...

Great job on the macro, girl! I LOVE that little crystal candle holder! Can I have it?? LOL

Jeanne said...

Great job, especially that little girl in the snowglobe. What a fun challenge!

Karen said...

Those are amazing! Great photos! I can't believe the girl is actually in a snow globe and I love the crystal candle holder. Really pretty!

Sally said...

Good job, Donna. You're good at this!! Love the "right guy"~story of my LIFE!! hahahaha

Have a great day! ((hugs))

Brenda said...

Awesome up close photos Miz Donna!! I love what's on the back of that dvd, and I reckon it to be true. :-)
Super sharp work!!

Lynn said...

I've never seen a candleholder so small; love the idea of taking a photo through the snow globe. You've such great photography ideas!

Janice said...

Very clever you are! Great job of thinking about shooting through the snow globe. Wonderful details!

Janice said...

I ask Lynn from Musings from the Texas Hill Country to be the next hostess. She said yes and said she wanted the theme to be "shadows".

Brit. (lille meg) said...

Great photos! You are clever! Good job! Have a nice Saturday!:-)

Donna said...

You never fail to make me smile - taking a closeup of a DVD cover, hahahaha!!!! You did a great job, and I don't know how you got the shot of the little figurine through a snowglove! You're a clever one, LOL!

Unknown said...

Great photos Donna. I think I like what that says on the back of the DVD! Ha! Love the snowglobe one too. Have a good weekend!

Lynn said...

Donna, I sent you an email concerning the next challenge but haven't seen a reply yet so am wondering if I have the correct email. I'll send another email.

Lynn said...

Email should now be at your correct address.

Nita Jo said...

Love the photos! I've missed being able to play along with all of you. Now I have a hankering to rent Murphy's Romance... have always loved James Garner! The crystal is my favorite pic of yours!