Thursday, June 4, 2009

No No Wordpress...

Alert! Alert!
Well, I've had enough of Wordpress. It gives me fits uploading photos to my Photography blog. We've been together since 2007...I've had enough of its quirky ways. I'm now using a Blogger test site I use to use for trying stuff out before I upload to This blog...Got that??Hahaa...Oh well, It's gone now so IF you were kind enough to add me to your blogroll, you'll need to dump the old Wordpress site and use the new address.
That is all...That is all.
(remember Lost in Space?haha)
We are going to a graduation get-to-gether later on...at a Pizza place!!!Hahaa...Let's see, pizza and a diet...Hummmm...wonder how that works?!!!
Night everyone!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the pizza and diet. LOL Have fun!

Brit. (lille meg) said...

I don't understand. I have you on my blogroll, but do you mean I shall have another adress there?
It is a bit difficult to understand everything in english, sometimes (read: often) I miss something.
Thank you for your patience with me.
Have a nice day!

Donna said...

Joan- Thanks sweetie!!hughugs


Brit- It's on My sidebar...My new photography blog...Don't worry sweetie!!hughugs

SOUL said...

the wordpress site must've been something my senile mind missed. that's not very difficult for me. i'm sure you've figured that out by now. :))
kinda wish i'd have seen it now. you take some awesome pix.
speaking of which-- i spose i should get busy with my camera-- ugh. i wonder if i'll ever get my s*** together?? or do you think i should just deal with it? hmmmm. kind of a toss up eh?

anyhow--- enjoy that pizza---- maybe they have a veggie pizza??? that's my fave. what's yours?
you're prolly gone now anyhow--- so tell me-- what'd ya have?

who graduated? wait-- i read that earlier-- i'll just go read it again.
i'm too young for this memory goin awry stuff.
or am i? afterall, i look like a gramma of a 15 year old. i'll never get over that remark, i think i'm scarred for life.

ok-- time to shut my pie hole-- :))
happy -- well everything.
soul

Donna said...

I didn't even KNOW you had a wordpress site! Did I ever comment on it? If I didn't then I wasn't there! Promise! Confused yet? Yeah, me too.

LOL, GOT 'CHA BACK!

Brenda said...

Where did my comment go?

Lordy, I have to many places to type. :-)

Donna said...

Brenda(Soul)- Hahaa...yes, the new Photography site is now on my sidebar...and I had sausage...Yuckkkkk...hughugs


Donna- Did-do-it!! Didn't 'ya?? Thought you did!!Hahaa...yes you did...I think...LOL...hughugs


Brenda-HAhahaa...twitter...facebook...blogs....GEEZ, I Konw what 'cha mean!!hughugs


Dell- I did Tooo!! I was a fun TV show...Happy cooking sweetie!!hughugs