Friday, October 9, 2009

Great Weekend for Reading and Eating!

It's nine in the morning and it's still pretty dark outside our front office door...
BUT...Inside...Hahaa...There's the traditional drinking and eating of donuts!
Ken (front office mgr) and Crystal goofing around! It's Friday and with all our work done...well Sort of...we're taking things easy! It's been a busy week and we've been in our customer list, on the computer, cleaning names out, of people that haven't used us in over 3 years...correcting spelling...addresses...sales tax codes...etc. Fun! SO! I have a Nice and restful weekend planned...Reading, Eating and Resting...Resting...eating..LOL! Hope you all have a Restful weekend as well!!!

14 comments:

Sally said...

Goodness!! Fly down (over) here, it's gonna be 90 today!!!! :)

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Sounds like my kind of weekend.
Unfortunately Never seems to happen! lol!
I have three children all born possessing huge amounts of energy!!

SOUL said...

whatchya eatin??? i'm hungry. the soul clan went to the movies -- i didn't have the nerve - or the gumption, to go tonight.
send food :))
happy, lazy, wet weekend
hugz

Brenda said...

That's my favorite kind of weekend!! I hope you enjoy every second of it!

Donna said...

Thanks Guys!! I Plan on it!! Happy night to you!!hughugs

Phyllis said...

I just got back from a road trip and for the next three days I will do as you are. Putzing and eating!!

Ann said...

Hope you are enjoying the resting and eating....lol Have a great day

Sandi McBride said...

Reading eating and resting...yes...sounds like a plan!
hugs
Sandi

Joan said...

That looks much better the the half a foot of snow that dumped on us yesterday. ewwwwuuuu

Dick said...

Enjoy your weekend don't eat tooooooooo much. lol

bichonpawz said...

You guys look like you are havin' so much fun!!! Sounds like a good day at work! Enjoy your weekend!!

Donna said...

Reading, eating, and resting.....sounds like a great weekend!!

Hugs,
Donna

nonizamboni said...

Hope your weekend was fun! BTW I made the potato soup and it was 'yum'
p.s. How are you doing? I've had you on my mind the past couple of days. Weird, I know, but. . .

Donna said...

Thanks Guys! I have been Pitiful about replying!! Too darn much going on but I Promise to get back on track SOON!!!
xxoohug