Thursday, October 8, 2009

Silly Stuff on a Thursday!

Cleaning Poem

I asked the Lord to tell me
Why my house is such a mess
He asked if I'd been 'computering',
And I had to answer 'yes.'
He told me to get off my fanny
And tidy up the house.
And so I started cleaning up...
The smudges off my mouse.
I wiped and shined the topside.
That really did the trick...
I was just admiring my work....
I didn't mean to 'click.'
But click, I did, and oops, I found,
A real absorbing site.
That I got SO way into it....I was into it all night.
Nothing's changed except my mouse
It's very, very shiny.
I guess my house will stay a mess...
While I sit here on my hiney....

Hope you're all have a more productive day than I am!!LOL...

10 comments:

Jeanne said...

Love that! That is the story of my life these days. This computer just calls my name and I keep listening. Thanks for a good laugh!

Donna said...

You're welcome Jeanne! I've been busy at work this week cleaning out customers from the computer program...what a pain!!! I'm computer Crosseyed!!Hahaa...hughugs

The Urban Cowboy said...

Too funny! But can be oh so true.

Ann said...

OK I get the hint, I've been on the computer far too much....lol
Very cute but oh so true.

JunieRose2005 said...

hahaha- Well, I HAVE NOT!

But - who cares? It's what I do!!

Hugs))
Junie

Sally said...

Well, if you can't be silly on Thursday, when can you be?

I'm sittin' here piggin' out on Haagan-Dazz vanilla swiss almond.

It's Patti's but she left it; what did she expect? hahaha

SOUL said...

that's too cute!
and sorta my extent of house-cleaning. if i 'spring-clean', that only means i break out the monitor cleaner!
:))
thanks for the chuckle-
have a happy friday-
stay dry-
it's rainy here-

Brenda said...

Ha! True for many of us I'm sure. As long as I can still wade through it's ok though.

Jeanette said...

Love that! SO true!!

Hootin Anni said...

Hi, I'm Anni...and I just wanted to pop in for a visit today and let you know you've been added to the Over 50 Bloggers!!

Welcome.

Hope you can stop by and visit sometime soon.