Friday, February 12, 2010

Don't Forget The Brenda Photo Challenge Tomorrow!

Before this night is over, I WILL get me some peanut butter...Hahaaa...Gads, what a week! I've been USELESS, WORTHLESS and cold! I Do Not like anything about Winter. I'm a beach person...flowers and sunshine person. LIGHT! I need LIGHT!Hahaa....It also snowed a bit here but nothing to run out and make a snowman with. I just need peanut butter...I think that should fix Everything in my world. Have a warm cozy night and I'll see you all in the morning for the Challenge...... I see an empty spoon...

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Okay he's really cute but I DO NOT share my peanut butter! LOL I'm with you, I've had it with this winter. Got my post ready to click. After last time I figured I'd best be ready. ROFL.

Donna said...

Jeanne-Hahaaa...You better be ready!! I'll be over in the morning girl!!
hughugs

Ann said...

Lead me to the nearest beach....lol I'm with you on the winter thing. And peanut butter, love it :)

Lynn said...

Funny, funny, funny!! That is a GREAT capture.