Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Meatloaf from Mary Lou's House!


Lay out the ingredients

I bought a small piece of pork and ground it myself

Put everything in a bowl

Put it into the oven

Baked Meatloaf

Mary Lou? Thank you So much! It Is delicious and should make not only a wonderful meal, but great sandwiches!!!

I was reading a wonderful blogger buddy's, Mary Lou, blog the other night. In her post she talked about a meatloaf that she loves to prepare. I SHAMELESSLY begged her to please find some time to post that recipe as, My recipe....ahhhh, cooking...LOL.....rarely finds people demanding seconds. So, last night, I click on her site and What Do I Find??? The Recipe!! Thank You Miz Mary Lou!! It's baking at this Very minute....I'm excited and Hungry! You should Smell it in here!! Praying I did everything correctly though. Seems like no matter Who's recipe I try to duplicate....it's just not very good!! MY fault, not the recipe. If you would like to try it for yourselves, click on her name at the top. I tried to copy the recipe, but the alignment wouldn't work. But you try it. Maybe it'll work for you.
Well. guess I'll get in there and get ready for the gang to come home. Have a wonderfully happy night!!

17 comments:

A Mother's Place is in the Wrong said...

Gosh, that looks just yummy Donna, it's a success I'm sure.
Sorry to give you a Tag just as you're going away - but you can always do it when you come back?
I look forward to hearing your answers - love and hugs, Margot xx

Dawn said...

It looks delicious. When is supper time? I hope your family enjoyed it.

*HUGS*

Annie Jones said...

I've never met a meatloaf I didn't like! LOL!

Donna said...

Margot- LOL...you minx!! I just did one for Rosie below todays post..I Promise I'll start working on it tonight!! Stay Warm sweetie!!hughugs


Dawn- We've been waiting on you!!LOL...It Was good!! Hubby ate ALL of it!!! YEAH!!hughugs


Annie- LOL...I keep trying to make a good one and fail...I think This recipe pulled my fanny out of the proverbial Fire!!LOL..hughugs

Sally said...

Gee willakers, thought I'd ended up in the Little House on The Prairie! You ground the pork!! I'm impressed! Looks great, ah loves me some meatloaf! :)

Donna said...

Sally- Then I'll ship 'ya some!!LOL...Turned out Good! Gotta ground your own meats baby!!LOL...hughugs

jenn said...

It looks yummy! Ryan said so too!

Anonymous said...

Looks good! I'll bet you did a fabulous job, too!

Rosie said...

Oh my word I am drooling here Donna!! That meatloaf sure looks delish!! Have a loveley day :)

Hugshugs sweetie Rosie x

Donna said...

Jenn- Sweet Ryan! Smart Mama!LOL...Hope you day is wonderful sweetie!!hughugs


Jazzi- It was really good! Kudos for Miz Mary Lou on this one! Have a happy day sweetie!!hughugs


Rosie- It's probably not as good as You could have done with the recipe, but I tried. Turned out good! I just needed a cleaning crew to come in after I was through making it!LOL...hughugs

Brenda said...

I LOVE meatloaf and I'm gonna try Mary lou's.

Donna said...

Brenda- It Did turn out good! Even for ME!!LOL...hughugs

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I love meatloaf and make it for Mom and Dad. I usually make supper for them. Love Nita

Anonymous said...

hey that looks good!

Unknown said...

Yummy! I love meatloaf. The butcher up the street from me makes a great meatloaf it's better thn anything I ever made. My Mom used to put a hard boiled egg in the middle of her meatlosf. I've never seen anyone do that but her. LOL

Pauline Evanosky said...

This looks great! I never thought to make it in a bowl.

Donna said...

Nita- Sorry I'm late answering!! I checked my email and found I had more visits!!LOL...Do You have a wonderful recipe for it???hughugs


Blendedcolors- Thanks for the return visit!! It Was good! Come back anytime!!hughugs


Joan- SO Did My Mother!! That trick is in my Mom's old recipe books. Have fun this weekend!!hughugs


Lady Skye- Hi Girl!! Putting it in a bowl (for me) just makes it a little more moist...have to cook it longer though...Have a wonderful weekend!!!hughugs