7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. See my children Completely happy
2. Clean out Every closet in my house!hahaa….
3. Get Quickbooks Enterprise up and running
4. Have another cup of coffee in the Swiss Alps
5. Win the lottery…LOL
6. Have a flowerbed that actually grows flowers…
7. Learn Everything about my Canon Rebel XT
7 Things I Do Now
1. Watch Hubby work too much….
3. Clean house
4. Babysit Corky (our ancient pooch)
5. Photography (still learning)
6. Fuss at the TV when I hear idiots spueing garbage just to get votes
7. Laugh….lots…(keeps me sane)
7 Things I Can't Do
1. Stand by and watch people be cruel to each other
2. Do the two finger whistle
3. Not vote…You don't vote? Shut-up and go sit down!
4. Eat brussel sprouts
5. Shop for shoes
6. Decorate a Cupcake!!hahahaa
7. Fly a plane
7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex
7. Loves children and animals
7 Things That I Say Most Often
1. I love you
2. Loose the fear
3. You 'gotta believe
6. Can you believe that?
7. Knock it off
7 Celebrities That I Admire
7. Sarah Palin (any woman with 5 children? Gotta admire That!)
1. Martin Luther King
2. Carl Sagan
4. Marty…from Donna's at Cottage Days (he's my hero)
5. John Wayne
6. Santa Clause…..LOL
7 Favorite Foods
1. Fried chicken!
2. Anything with strawberries
3. Fudge…yes, it's a Food!! GEEZ!
4. Liver & onions
5. Baked yellow squash
6. Vanilla yogurt
7. Mashed potatoes
7 People Who Need To Do This
2. Nita Jo
6. Donna (Donna's Arts)
8. Brenda.....Hahahaaaa...I'll hold my breath...I KNOW you want to do this!!
Alright now! Quit whinning!!LOLHahaaa......Just do it! We're all nosey out here and inquiring minds want to know!!
Happy Saturday!!..............(I heard that!!!)
PS- HELLO HOUSTON!! LEAVE A COMMENT! GOT A BLOG? WE'D LOVE TO VISIT YOU!
A News UPDATE! PAUL NEWMAN HAS PASSED AWAY....Happened Yesterday.....He was 83 and suffering from cancer.....