Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm 'Gonna Beat Him.....

Remember last week, I wrote the post about the young man that killed his girlfriend then jumped from a bridge? Well, the Mexican restaurant is open again. We think it's a brother of the man...The brother came over this morning to tell us they were now open and he wanted to bring some samples of their food for us to try...WELL...this is a soft taco...egg and potato...chips...and I had coffee with it...It was 9:00am. Hubby then goes next door to tell the new owner how wonderful the food was...and that we'd BE THERE FOR LUNCH!!!Hahahahaaa...OMG...I'm SO full, you could use me for a doorstop!!! I started my yearly diet Monday...had lost TWO whole pounds...I've now found them again, or rather, they've found ME!!!LOL...Men...WHAT??!!! Yes, I was TOOOO forced to eat it all!!!!Hahaaa.....

12 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

I think you've given me the munhcies. :)

Donna said...

Ac- Geez Ac!! I'm SO Full!Hahaa...No supper tonight for Me!!
It WAS good...hughugs

Jeanette said...

Yum..I suddenly have a craving for Mexican food!!

Brenda said...

Is their salsa good? The Mexican place here has great salsa, I could drink it almost. :-)

Amanda said...

What a nice gesture from the owner.
We have lots of Chinese, Indian and Italian places were i live ~ but none Mexican. Looks good and i'm sure i would of gained more than 2 lbs!!

l,
Amanda x

Amanda said...

Oh, did he survive the jump from the bridge?
Just curious.
l,
A x

Brit. (lille meg) said...

Oh, that was a teribble story!
But it happens, unfortunately....
You told us about your lost of weight and how it came back in a funny way!
I am sure the food was good.
Have a nice day!

SOUL said...

i want some mexican food ! like now! ok not now-- i got a happy meal on the way home from school. but believe it or not-- weight gain and all-- i'm deprived of all things yummy since hubby's diet. i try not to bring things too tempting for him in the house-- and we don't get to go out anymore. it's doing him a world of good-- but i miss it-- if i'm gonna gain ten pounds a week i may as well enjoy it right? man that stuff looks good!
hope you are havin a good day...
are you ready for your second round yet? :))

jenn said...

Looks yummy!

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Mmmmmm yum!!!
I have never heard of potato and egg filling ut sounds yum neverless.
I love mexican !!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Oh yum we had tacos yesterday.... I will have to try the egg filling i know there is breakfast burritos but never had them

Sharon said...

Mmm. Looks delicious, though I can see those calories just waiting to pounce...LOL. I have never heard of egg and potato tacos - maybe I'll have to experiment.

Sharon