Saturday, April 25, 2009

Twitter, an Award and Detergent!

I think I found something Else FUN! You can follow friends, family, stars and celebrities of All sorts! I'm following Karl Rove (and he's following ME...how cool is That?), Newt Gingrich, Martha Stewart...Shaq...WHAT??? I like Shaq!! My blogging buds...Fox News!! It's great...If you want to join up, just click on the birdy's picture!
Now THIS little cutie Award is from our Sweet blogging buddie, Jenn!! And here's the description.... "The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…"
Hahahaaaaa...I Love it! Thanks Miz Jenn!!! Now you KNOW ME....This is for ALL of you!! SO, Grab a copy, and pass it around to all Your Blogger Buds!! Have a wonderful day or night gang!!!

Also, don't forget to re-check the Brenda Photo Challenge Blog for late entries! I went back and found several that weren't there this morning!

I've also had a question about the Laundry Detergent recipe! Go to this link for substitute ingredients!!
Have a Wonderful Day everyone!

16 comments:

Donna said...

Isn't Twitter cool!? And how did you get Karl Rove to follow you, eh? Did you date him in a previous life, LOL? That is so awesome! I KNEW that you would like Twitter once you started (remember - use lots of contractions, LOL)!

Donna said...

Hahahahaa Miz Donna! No, didn't date him...(although, he would be interesting to sit and have a coffee with!LOL) I Think he will follow Anyone!Hahaaa...I just clicked Follow and the next thing I knew, he was following me as well! Go to my site, look at who I'm following, click on him and then click..follow. He'll be following you and Marty around in No time!Hahaa...hughugs

Sally said...

Girl!!!! I don't even know how to work Facebook yet and who in the heck is Karl Rove? You know I don't know nothin' about them kind of peoples. His name is familiar, hmmmmmm.

Well, have fun! ((((hugs)))

Sally said...

Donna TN~WHAT is a contraction? GEEZ~y'all are talkin' to old people here ya know who have CRS for cryin out LOUD!!!! :)

Donna said...

Hi Sally Girl!! I see you're doing whatI'm a'doin! Hahaha...
Karl Christian Rove (born December 25, 1950) was Deputy Chief of Staff to former President George W. Bush until his resignation on August 31, 2007. He has headed the Office of Political Affairs, the Office of Public Liaison, and the White House Office of Strategic Initiatives......HAhahaaa...and he TWITTERS!!!
A contraction is You= U
Like...I luv u....
You can only write 140 word at each posting...short & sweet updates on "what are you doing right now"...Go check it out!! It's Funner than Facebook!!
hughugs

Donna said...

PS-SALLYGIRL- And you can "doll" up your site to!

Lynn said...

Donna, you've been awarded for your "Uber Amazing Blog."
Check out the entry for today, April 25, to pick it up.

And, thanks for putting me on your blog roll. :D Loved your comments.

http://musingsfromthehill.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

I have Twitter, don't remember my user name or password so I don't twit anymore. I think I AM a Twit.

Congrats on the award! Zombie Chickens huh?

Shauna said...

Hope you are having a super weekend! ♥ HUGS ♥

antigoni said...

Congratulations for the award. Have a great weekend and the rest of the week.

Lucy said...

Donna, Love your metal pictures. I will have to go check out the other participants. I tried Facebook and preferred my Blog world therefor I will wait a little before attempting Twitter. You are so generous with your awards and I would love to take advantage and acquire your Zombie Chicken Award if I may.
Love and hugs XXXXOOOO

Donna said...

Lynn- Thank you Miss Lynn for your kindness!! Will be hopping on over!!hughugs


Brenda-HahahaaCrystal told me you've been over on Facebook some...you're in trouble! Go find that Twitter N&Password!!Hahaaa...
You ain't NO Twit!!!hughugs


Shauna- Thanks for popping in!!hughugs


Antigoni- Thanks sweetie! Grab Your copy!!hughugs


Lucy- Twitter was easier to learn than Blogger! Grab a copy of the award sweetie!! It's for ALL my Blogging buddies!!hughugs

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Oh I so need to work out this twitter thing!
It seems everyone is doing it!!
Laundry detergent is something I was always going to do...Still will evetually!

Donna said...

Cupcake- Get on Board Darlin'!! It's SO quick and interesting! Happy week to you!hughugs

Unknown said...

Twitter is fun and doesn't take up alot of time which I like but I still have trouble with the 140 word thingy. LOL I think I talk too much.......

Donna said...

Joan- I like it too! Lets everyone know Why you're not Blogging! BUT, I'll keep my blog! I enjoy journaling as well!hahaaa...Happy day Joan!