Saturday, July 25, 2009

Packs A Punch!


See the guy sitting at the table with the striped purple shirt? He Was Not happy that I took this picture!Hahaa...He'll get Over it!
Can you guess what this is? Looks like a cell phone but it packs quite a punch!
This will lay you out for about 22 minutes...Since the FEDS passed a bill last week that prevents you from carrying a concealed across state lines, I made a little purchase...LOL. $65.00 and worth Every penny. It even has a light on it for those dark places we sometimes find ourselves in. The man who sold it to me said he couldn't keep up with his inventory! Grandpas and Dads were buying them left and right for their wives, daughters and granddaughters...I took his business card if any of you are interested. He'll ship it to you. OR, you may have a store near you that sells them. Worth checking it out ladies! It now lives in my purse...waiting! Poor Hubby! We went to the gun show this morning and he didn't buy a Thing!!! Up and down the aisles we went; him throwing money at ME for a change!Hahahaa...Oh well, time for a great big hot coffee! Y'all have a wonderful weekend!!

18 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Hmmmm? Never seen such a thing!
Always nice to spend money!

Donna said...

Oh my! Good for you!!!!

I may need to get one of those!

Donna said...

Cupcake- Yes it WAS!Hahaa..Happy sleep to you!hughugs


Donna- It's tiny and Really puts out the voltage! 1,000,000units!!
Hope your feeling better today!!hughugs

Ann said...

gotta love personal protection that comes in the color pink :)

Jeanette said...

A wallop with a feminine flair! Love it!!

Donna said...

Ann- Oh Yeah! And it should be perfect for the job!!hughugs


Jeanette- Very feminine!Hahaa...hughugs

Dick said...

Have you tried it out? Made in China!!!! lol.
I hope you never need it.

Byeeee

Joni said...

Very interesting. I wonder if it comes in any bright colors so I can see it at the bottom of my purse...things have a tendency to get lost there!

BTW - did you receive your second shipment of jam?

Happy days ~

Donna said...

Dick-Hahahaaa...It IS loud!! But I haven't had the "chance" to nail anyone...yet! Lets hope I don't Have to!! China? I know! Gauls the soul!!!hughugs


YES I DID Joni!! I'm SO sorry I meant to let you know! Horrible work week but it arrived!! Naturally Crys got off with the baby jar of peach!!Hahaha!! YUMMY STUFF!!! Thank you SO much!!!hughugs

jazzi said...

What was the guy so unhappy about? If you ever have to use that thing, make sure it's pointed in the right direction!

Donna said...

Jazzi- He just didn't want me to take Any photos...I can't figure out Why though!
Hahaa...yes mam!
hughugs

bichonpawz said...

That little thing is fabulous!!! Never even heard of such a thing! And it is PINK! I must have one of them!!

VetTech said...

I want one!!!

Tabitha said...

Would you think I am totally stupid if I asked you what it is?? We don't have these things in the UK!!!
Hope that you are doing ok ~ have been a bad blogger again and am just catching up with you.
Take care ~ love and big hugs Tabitha XXXX

Anonymous said...

I think if faced with a situation where I had to defend myself, I'd pack a pretty swift punch without the aide!!

CJ xx

Brit. (lille meg) said...

I don't know what it is.....
Sorry I haven't visited you for a while, I have been busy the last two weks, hope it will be better now...
I have an award for you on this site:
www.bkverndal.blogspot.com
Have a nice day!:-)

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

What a great idea!! And in a PINK carrying case, no less!! I may have to seek one out~

Brenda said...

Now that looks like a nearly lethal weapon. :-) And it's innocently pink!