Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Election Day!

Morning Everyone! Hubby and I have already been to the polls to do our duty! What a day it's going to be...It's a NAIL BITER DAY!LOL....If you've been reading my blog for very long, you Know how I feel about our current...situation... in this country. WHAT??HAhaa...OKOK...WhatEver Your "position" is, as of right now, you still have the right to voice your opinion! Go exercise that right....And I know you're not use to me being an Old Meany?!!...BUT! Realise this...No Vote? No Voice! Translation: Shut up and sit down!
Have a Wonderful Day Y'all!

10 comments:

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

I VOTED!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!
Can't wait to see the results.
XOXO
Joni

Donna said...

Good Girl Miz Joni!! I'm watching with you!hughugs

Anvilcloud said...

I tried, but they won't let me vote. It's a shame really.

Anonymous said...

Yep. I don't wish any bad luck on anybody or anything but in these times I hope all the money issues are really considered instead of just pulling the crank in the voting booth.

Donna said...

Enjoy your day, Donna!

Donna said...

Ac-Hahaa...You didn't try Hard enough! Take your camera and tell them you're a reporter...LOL
hughugs


Abraham- Amen to that! The young Must wake up to what's happening...hughugs


Donna- Thanks Sweetheart! Hope you're resting up with the boys!!hughugs

Donna said...

I'm proud of you, sweetie! There's no voting in TN this go-around.

Hey, the ones who don't keep up with the issues and or using logic need to stay home! There were WAY too many people who voted for PrezBO, for example, because they thought it would be "cool" for a black man to be in the White House. How STUPID! How RACIST! That is how we got into this mess with the country now!

So take it from the TN Donna - If someone is not going to use their head and be informed on the actual positions of the candidates, they need to stay the heck home! LOL.

Donna said...

Donna- That's it in a nutshell sweetie! I'm GLUED to the TV!!Hahahaaa...hughugs

Anonymous said...

Agree with you, Donna. What right does anyone have to complain if they haven't submitted a vote.

CJ xx

SOUL said...

feel better?
good.
i'm not sayin another word.. well, i mean on this particular topic. ummm.
k?

happy wednesday!
hugz-