Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Go Sign Up!! Well? I'm Waiting!!!

Well, I've got the Next Brenda Photo Challenge posted! Should be another fun one! If you've not participated in any of the other ones, Go Sign Up! It's fun...It makes you pull your camera out and actually Use it...I've SEEN your photos!!!! They're Great! So, what are you waiting for? There's no winners OR losers! Even signing up for it is fun....WHAT???!!!Hahaaa...well, it IS!!
Have a great Tuesday!
.....Well? I'm watching you go sign up...:o()

9 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

All signed up!
Love that photo.

Donna said...

Hahaa...Good Girl!
hughugs

WR said...

Great idea for the challenge! Very pretty photo on this post! Hope March is good to you! :-)

Donna said...

Thanks Sweetie! It was Jeanette's idea and I just added the "macro" to it...Here's hoping March is WARM!!Hahaa
hughugs

Donna said...

I signed up yesterday! Now I'm panicking, wondering how to compose studio shots with lousy light in this rental home! (I have more fingers that this house has windows.) Ack!

Donna said...

UttOoooo...Are you trying to tell me the bunny ate your homework???Hummmmm???? LOLOL
Go through Hubby's tool box...get his clip-on or drop lite...clamp it to your cabinet door and angle it down onto your subject...
Marty taught me that one!
hughugs

Ann said...

Already did it :) And yes signing up was very fun.

SOUL said...

on my way-- my name is always in the hat-- just a matter of remembering :))
hugz-

Karen M said...

Thanks for the reminder and for keeping this going. I really am going to be back someday. Think I'll put this one my calendar so it doesn't sneak up on me.