Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy 35th Baby!



Well, Happy Anniversary Sweetie! Thank you for the sweet surprise I found on my desk this morning! Every time we agree not to...you already have. Well, I want you to know, IF we could get away, this would be waiting in the yard for you. So until that time gets here, we'll have to make do with the 5th wheel. I love you...(I can hear some of you out there...I'll get him one...I promise!)

Hope every one had a wonderful evening. We didn't do much of anything. Ate a little bar-b-que and just hung out with the kids.

Did y'all see the moon this morning? It was fabulous! Biggest I've seen in a long time. Tried to get a picture of it, but by the time I got ready, it was gone. Oh well. We may go out to eat dinner tonight, or not. The longer you're married, it's more about the "quiet" things instead of putting on a good show. It doesn't matter what we do as long as we're happy. Well, y'all have a wonderful day and a better tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! I hope you'll have many, many happy years ahead. (HUGS)

Donna said...

Thank you!! Hope all is well with you and yours! have a great one!

Crystal said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM. IT'S BEEN A WILD RIDE SO FAR HASN'T IT? HERE'S TO 35 MORE!! LOVE YOU, CRYSTAL

Anonymous said...

A very happy anniversary to you and the hubby. And thanks so much for your kind words on my blog.