Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Fantastic 4

Well, just want to say thank you to Kelly, Maureen, Shannon and Bella for their postcards. The cards are really pretty! Makes me want to hop a jet and get there! Wouldn't it be great if there were a button for that? Will REALLY be glad when the cooler temps start to hit here. I look up at the Seattle area and it's already in the 50s. Hubby said that was because the cold air was leaking out of Alaska...love you babe!

Fantastic 4 (second one) is now out on DVD. Grandson William has already informed us that we were going to watch it with him this weekend. He really has a lot of fun when these big productions come out. We have popcorn, candy etc. just like you would if you went to the theater. Wonderful family time.

Got the end of the month stuff done here at work, now just gotta get the end of the year finished. Hubby's brother's wife is working on that in our other shop in Temple. Not a fun time of the year. She's got the hard part which I'm not envious of in the least! We thank God for her. Well guess I'll try to figure out where to put all of last years files so I can get going on this years stuff. Y'all have a great day and a better one tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it arrived! ;)

Anonymous said...

RYC: thanks so much.

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I just read your last 5 posts, I love the Fantastic 4 . I can't wait to see it. I use to collect comics when I was a kid in the 70's. If that is what it takes to get more than 1-3 men in America to wash their blooming hands, here. here. The full moon this week, I have to agree. Thanks for your encouragement. Love Nita

Donna said...

Nita...you hang in there girl! You're gonna be alright...believe.

Anastice...I believe that you already believe! Here's hugs to both of you!

Anonymous said...

Donna, so glad you got it. Thank you too! I'm sorry to hear about your mom passing - Happy B-Day to her! She sounds like she was a wonderful woman and mother!