Monday, October 1, 2007

SpongeBob SquarePants...


Well, had a fun Saturday with my grandson, William. Daughter and Sami went to an all day bar-b-que at a friends house and Will opted to stay with Gamma and Gampa. It just so happened that Nick-at-Nite channel was having this all day marathon of SpongeBob...So...off we go. Nine full hours of SpongeBob and Patrick. If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you'll know that I'm the type of person that loves "happy." All my life has been about "happy". To me, there's no other way to live. We all have terrible things happen to us on a daily basis. "Happy" just makes life more acceptable. So, when I get a chance to be "happy", I take it. I was "happy" all day Saturday...I was so "happy", I can't get the frozen smile off my face...It was just silly, silly, fun. That made me "happy". So if you have something in your life that makes you "happy", go for it. The world will thank you for it! Have a Happy day and a better tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Happy Lady! Well, you sure made me smile. I'm not familiar enough about SpongeBob, but I do know about Dora. :)

Take care, Donna and keep smiling!

Donna said...

Thank you Miss Sally! And let's not EVEN talk about Miss DORA...LOL
We went through that phase with our grandaughter! You have a "Happy" night!