Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hello Again Sunday











So, it's Sunday again! Not doing a whole lot of anything today. I woke up at 8:30am...highly unusual!! Almost always, I'm up, on the weekends, by 6 or 6:30am but we had a disturbance last night at the shop...a burglar....again. Ken (office manager) called at 2:00am (burglar's favorite time) to say "It's happening again and I've already called the cops"!....Hubby races to get dressed and out the door he goes. Crystal and I watch from the remote, on our computer, to watch the drama unfold. We never saw the police arrive even though Hubby and Ken say they arrived earlier and had already gone. This jerk got in through the back end of the yard. BUT...I love it...we've got cameras everywhere. We did manage to get a picture of his face...he had one of those "hoodies" pulled up on his head. When he tried to get into the back warehouse door, we got a good shot of his face. He may have gotten away, but now the police have a picture of the guy. Copper is out of sight in price right now, but we haven't figured out yet if he got anything. Doesn't look like it so far. We'll see Monday.

Remember that loaf of bread I did a post on several months ago? Well, here's an updated picture of it...LOL...still no signs of it "turning".

And Hubby is making spagetti for dinner...gads, is it good. Crystal first announced that she would not partake of the feast...too many carbs...LOL...right. Now she says she'll be eating all those nasty carbs...couldn't stand it. I think the aroma got her.

So, Y'all have a happy and warm day today and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

25 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Well, I guess that wasn't too bad, and dinner looks verrryyy good!!

Donna said...

AC- Hello there! No, I guess it isn't...hopefully, the police will find him...and we can't wait for dinner!lolol...Hope all's well with you!

Rosie said...

Hi Donna, just loving your new pink colour and roses yes so beautiful :D

Oh you poor things it's really a horrible feeling being broken into but hooray for cameras - let’s hope they catch who ever it is!!!!!

Ooohh and I’m laughing my head off here about your bread!! What the heck did you add to the mixture when making it??!! No signs of green around the edges yet hahahahahhaha...

Mwah Rosie x

Donna said...

Rosie- LOL...No, I didn't make it, I Bought it at a place called Paneras. I wonder what THEY put in it!!! I may end up using it as a door-stop!!lol
Have a wonderful evening sweetie!!

jenn said...

I'm glad you got a picture of the creep. I hope he gets caught soon, and that he didn't get any of your copper.

Enjoy your evening.
(((hugs)))

Jane said...

Hubby & I were just talking about the price of commodities like gold and copper this morning. Hope 'The Bad Dude' didn't get anything. Good luck with that.

Dinner looks yummy too!

Donna said...

Jenn- Here's hoping he didn't get anything at all! Hope Hubby is feeling a little better today!! I know you're taking good care of him!!night sweetie!hughugs

Donna said...

Kat- Thanks! It Was good. We had some garlic toast with it. Copper is the hot item today as well as slabs of granite!! The thieves steal flatbed trucks, ram fences, load the slabs, take off then meet another flatbed, switch the load and they're off to sell to unsuspecting buyers...or maybe not-so-unsuspecting. It's wild.
Hope you have a warm night friend!

Dixie Belle said...

I like the pink. Dinner looks good. Hope you have a good evening!

Donna said...

Dixie- Dinner was wonderful and thanks! I love pink and it just seems to help with this "Spring" feeling! Have a restful night Sweetie!hughugs

Crystal said...

That sketti was GOOD!!!!LOL! So was the chips and dip, ice cream and milk duds...can't forget the pancakes now can I?!

Faery said...

we had two burglars in the backyard and when we faced them they began to fight with each other and left, today I still scrach my head, didn't know what was that*?*.Spagetti makes people happier I guess Italian food is kind of magic because it is hard to say no to it.
I'm glad you are fine

Donna said...

Crystal- you're shameless...lol


Faery- Good heavens!! That's almost funny!! Glad you weren't hurt!!! We love spagetti..too much!lol Have a happy day sweetie!

Dick said...

I hope the police find him. Nice dinner.

Donna said...

Dick- Thanks, so do we. Dinner was very good! Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Any word on the scumbag burglar??

Have I ever told you how much I love the pictures on the side of your blog, they really are quite stunning.

Crystal J xx

Donna said...

Crystal- No...Nothing as of yet. And Thank You! I hope it's not Too pink in here!lolol
Have fun today sweetheart!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Well i hope that they get them nothing is worse than a thief I made stew yesterday so that will tie us over for a couple of days. Never figured out how to not make it so big

Donna said...

Lilli- We can't find that he had time to do any damage, thank goodness! And a stew sounds wonderful!! Have fun!!

Sea Angels said...

Maybe he had heard about the magic bread!! and had decided to have a sort of adventure , or quest, to obtain it and sell it for a huge sum on ebay....ok ok but it is a bit of a strange bread ha ha !!
Sorry about the break in, but glad you are all ok.
Love and hugs
Lynn x

Donna said...

Lynn- LOL...I think it Is magic bread! And yeah, we're all fine. The shop was closed at the time. Have fun tonight Sweetie!!hughugs

Unknown said...

What a rude awakening! At least you got a good photo of the guy. Hey, dinner looked like it was good. And your hubby made it, mine only makes eggs. LOL

Donna said...

Joan- It just goes with the territory...2am phone calls are Never pleasant!! I do know I'm blessed...Hubby Loves to putz around in the kitchen!!lol
Have a great day Sweetie!hughug

Anji said...

We have problems with copper etc being stolen here too, but often it's from dangerous places like electricity installations. I made spaghetti on Sunday too - unfortunately rob doesn't know how to make the sauce - I'm not sure he knows where the kitchen is....

Donna said...

Anji- LOL...Poor Rob...I'd teach him where it is!lol...Copper and theft go hand in hand these days! Have a good one!hughugs