Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter From Our House to Yours


Just came in from the outside garden...Gads...weeds everywhere! Fire ant beds everywhere. I'll just have to deal with those after the holiday. It'll be in the 60's with a chance of rain tomorrow, so it would do no good to get anything on those ant beds today. I want to plant tomatoes but until the ants are dealt with, I can't. Several stuck to my hands and stung me. Nothing like dancing the jig and flapping your arms around..LOL....the neighbor understood though...just waved, shook his head and smiled. We live in Texas. It just goes with the territory.

Earlier, I did go to town to buy some new shoes...I am NOT a shoe shopper. The tennis shoes I now own are almost seven years old. That's just how I am...wear things till they fall apart. Hubby tried to hide my housecoat last night as well. He stated that I WOULD be going to town today for a new one of those, as well...Humphhhhhh....LOL....Well, I did look!!! I Did!! But...all that's in right now are the Spring ones!! Too cool yet to wear on a regular basis right now. At least that's what I told him...LOL...I just got "the look"......

Well, here's wishing you all much happiness, love and joy. Gather up all your babies and have fun finding those eggs!! All of you Big Babies...don't forget to hunt yourselves some eggs...Ever tried to beg for just "one"??LOL...they look at you like you've lost your mind!!!!

13 comments:

jenn said...

Happy Easter!!! Sending love and (((hugs))) your way!

Donna said...

Jenn- Thank you Sweetheart! To you and yours as well!! Happy egg hiding!!lol hughugs

Dawn said...

Happy Easter to you and your family.

*HUGS*

Donna said...

Happy Easter to you!
Hugs,
Donna

Donna said...

Dawn- To you also Sweetie!!hughugs


Donna- Thank you Sweetheart! To you to!!!hughugs

Sally said...

Happy, Happy to you and yours! So, what's on the menu? What time? :)

Gordon said...

And a happy Easter to you too. Hope you have a relaxing time.

Donna said...

Sally- LOL..Roast...Potatoes...young, fine green beans with brown sugar and onions and I Still don't know what's for dessert...probably just chocolate ice cream if anyone wants it...12ish...you're arriving when??LOL...I'll have my butler pick you up at the airport!!!...just be looking for Bond...James Bond....LOL..Love 'ya sweetie!hughugs


Gordon- And to you to!!!We hopefully will. Don't forget to get a bunch of bunny eggs for yourself!LOLhughugs

Dixie Belle said...

Happy Egg Hunting!

Donna said...

Dixie- Thanks Sweetie! You TO!!hughugs

Brit. (lille meg) said...

Funny game to find eggs.
I just dropped in to say happy easter. God bless!

dabrah said...

Happy Easter! I used to have a housecoat I really liked, and then it fell completely apart. Now I have three. I've collected them in my constant search to find the perfect housecoat, and none of them are quite right. So I can understand your reluctance to replace the one you have.

Donna said...

Lille- It Is fun...do you hunt eggs there? Happy Easter!!hughugs


Dabrah- Thank Heavens!! Someone who understands!!LOL...I just Can't find one! I KNEW I should have gone back and bought another one when I knew it was the perfect one...but I Didn't...that way I would have had an instant replacement!!lol..Happy Easter to you to!!!hughugs