Wednesday, March 12, 2008

How To Annoy People at the Office, Wednesday


Some great ways to annoy people at work...


1. At lunchtime, sit in your parked car and point a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.

2. Page yourself over the intercom. (Don't disguise your voice.)

3. Insist that your e-mail address be xena-goddess-of-fire@companyname.com or mailto-elvis-the-king@company%20namecom.

4. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.

5. Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronized chair dancing.

6. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it 'IN.'

7. Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.

8. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over his or her caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.

9. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favours"

10. Reply to everything someone says with, "That's what you think."

11. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."

12. Adjust the tint on your monitor so that the brightness level lights up the entire working area. Insist to others that you like it that way.

13. Don't use any punctuation

14. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.

15. Ask people what sex they are.

16. Specify that your drive through order is "to go."

17. Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Wear them one day after your boss does. (This is especially effective if your boss is the opposite gender.)

18. Send e-mail to the rest of the company to tell them what you're doing. For example: "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom."

19. Put mosquito netting around your cubicle.

20. Five days in advance tell your co-workers you can't attend the social event because you're not in the mood.

21. Pretend your phone is a CB when talking with clients.

This was suppose to be "Wordless Wednesday"....but you know me...LOL...Have a Happy night!

24 comments:

jenn said...

Boy, you've had me laughing all day!

Hubby is doing really well. Hopefully he'll start PT friday, on monday the latest. I'm ready for him to go back to work!

A Mother's Place is in the Wrong said...

So funny, Donna, have you tried all those? Hugs, Margot xx

Anvilcloud said...

"Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that."

lol I have fun just thinking what that would have done to some of my bosses.

Donna said...

Jenn- A good laugh always makes you feel better! So glad Hubby's doing better...and ready for therapy..sounds like you're ready for it to!!LOL..hughugs


Margot- I try to do at least one a day...Hubby's my boss..(he thinks)LOL..Have a happy night!hughugs


AC- Can you imagine??LOL...I'm going to pull that one on some helpless victim tomorrow!lol...Have fun tonight!hughugs

Anonymous said...

LOL! I wonder if you could actually get away with some of these. I especially like the hairdryer one. ;)

Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

Sally said...

#16 - I've done that several times 'cause I'm wierd. One time I was at McD's drive-thru; kept yelling HELLO, HELLO - I was at the trash can. Blush....

Donna said...

Linda- Thanks for the visit back! I think there's a few you could do that would Really annoy someone!LOL...You have a wonderful day!


Sally-LOLOL...Only You!!! How FUN!! See? I missed 'Ya!!hughugs

Crystal said...

I only think this is funny because I HAVE done at least half of these. MWUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Donna said...

Crystal- We know....lolol

Jennifer said...

donna. these are awesome!! i'm going to send this to my mom, she can have some fun at work. :) although I stay home with my children, i'm going to do some of these, my husband may think some are funny at least. :)
thanks for the chuckle!!
hugs, jenn

Brit. (lille meg) said...

Is it possible?....
Will you please send me your adress? brikve@gmail.com
I have your gift ready.
Thank you!

Donna said...

Jennifer- Glad you like them! You have fun today!!hugs


Lille- Will do! Stay warm friend!hugs

Anji said...

I had seen them before but they are still funny second time around. Almost makes me wish I didn't work from home. Still, I could try out the coffee trick on my daughter when she comes home for the summer..

Brenda said...

I especially like #4. Good ones!

Donna said...

Anji- Even reading things for the second time, you see things that you didn't, at first see. They were cute...Have fun with them!...loved your story girl!!hughugs


Brenda- I'm still waiting for someone to ask me to do something..LOL..so I can say...want fries with that?..LOL...have a happy afternoon!!hughugs

Unknown said...

Those are great Donna. Yep, they would sure annoy people. LOL I like the coffee one alot.

Gordon said...

LOL. Lucky I only work part time or I might want to try ALL of them! It's a great photo too.

Donna said...

Joan-Yes..LOL..the coffee one..can you imagine what that office would be like?lolol
Have a great evening!hughugs


Gordon- I think your boss will end up being the lucky one!!lolol
Sailing today?? Lucky Guy!!lolHave fun!hughugs

dabrah said...

Some of these are so funny! I especially think the one about fries would make me just laugh, instead of getting annoyed.

Donna said...

Dabrah- You must truly be easy going!!lolol...Have a Wonderful day sweetie!!hughugs

Sea Angels said...

Hi Donna you are my husbands new 'Hero' he has been laughing so much over this list he has had to go and recover.....we have decided to try a few out...just for the fun of it..
Hugs for a super weekend you sweetie xx
Lynn

Donna said...

Lynn- How Fun!!! Tell Hubby Thanks! Let me know how it goes..it's easy to have fun, isnt it!!! Have a great weekend sweetie!!hughugs

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I loved it!! All of it. xoxo Nita

Donna said...

Nita- Glad you liked it!! Anything to make you smile!!hughugs