Saturday, March 1, 2008

Saturday in Town Oddity























Well, it was off to the HEB grocery early this morning. We go in and do our usual of giving an arm and leg for fresh cranberries, oat bran etc. We come back out of the store and parked right next to us is this car. I'm telling you...there is enough glass and ceramic stuff in this persons front and rear windows, I don't understand how he or she has managed to drive without killing themselves! One sudden stop, and he would get beaned in the back of the head with that glass cat!LOL...geez...Hope they're glued down!!! But on closer inspection (a real Quick one while checking to make sure I wasn't going to get caught) it just looks like those things are just sitting there...no glue or tape...Oh well.
The Sun is trying to peek out this morning. It rained here last night, so mowing the grass is out.
Crystal and the kids have gone to the school carnival, shopping and then Will's baseball meeting. I took pictures this morning before we left for the HEB of Sami "looking" at more shoes on the computer and William trying to dodge my photography efforts. So, guess I'll get this posted and go out and look at Winter's damage in the yard. Y'all have a Warm and Happy day!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Donna,

I've never seen anything like that before. How do they stop and go without it all going all over the place? It does make you wonder what their home looks like? LOL Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! And I love the pink background and rose header, so pretty.

Donna said...

Joan- Thanks Sweetie! I've never seen it either! They are bound to have them attached Somehow!!! Can you imagine driving around with all that staring at you? Oh Well, if we weren't all different, we'd be bored!LOL..Have fun today!!hughugs

Anvilcloud said...

It's a new take on bottling up one's troubles.

Donna said...

AC- Isn't it though!!! How's your back today? Hope you're better!! And warm! Has it snowed today?hughugs

Dannalie said...

That car is crazy! Saw one of your trucks yesterday. I hope things are going great for you!

Donna said...

Dannalie- Hi Girl! Figured you were really busy! We have been, at work, as well. Hope your weekend is a Restful one!!!hughugs

A Mother's Place is in the Wrong said...

We live in a strange world, don't we? It's just another way of expressing our individuality, I guess.
It's Mother's Day here, so have a lovely one, Donna! Hugs from Margot xx

Pauline Evanosky said...

Happy Day! I love settling in at your blog. It's like visiting with you over coffee.

Donna said...

Margot- Happy Mother's Day To You!!! Our Mother's Day comes aroung, here, May 11th. And that person's car is decidedly, individual!lol Have a Grande Day sweetheart!hughugs


Lady Skye- I am So happy you visit! And I learn So much from your blog...you. It makes me Happy to know the "other" side of life!!lol..hugs to you!

Brit. (lille meg) said...

I can see that you have a new look on your blog, and I like it!
I understand that mothers day is
in different times all over the world. In Norway it was in february. In England they has another time for mothers day, and now I can see that you have none of them.
Have a nice Sunday evening!
(It's evening here now).

Donna said...

Lille- Thanks so much! Our Motther's Day is May 11th this year..always on a Sunday. It's still early here but cloudy. Wish the sun would come out...ready for Spring!!lol Have a warm night sweetie!!hughugs