Thursday, March 6, 2008

Where To Go and When











I'm sitting here trying to decide where Hubby and I can go for a little "get-a-way" trip. Four or five days should do it for a while. We haven't been anywhere in SO long, and now that we have Christi back, we can GO; hubby just has to stay here until he's through with the federal jury call-up stuff. I pray he doesn't get called the last Friday in March!! If he can make it until the last Friday in March, and doesn't have to appear...we're free! So, now I'm trying to figure out a place and time. I use Reserve America to make reservations for the RV campsite. It's a great way to do it. You don't have to call every time to set things up. I'm thinking Fredericksberg, TX. Great town for resting, shopping & eating. The Admiral Nimitz museum is also there and we haven't been through it in years. They've added a new wing, so that'll be fun.
So, Y'all have a great Thursday...try to stay warm, and have lots of happy thoughts!!
PS-I Can't Believe IT!!! That IDIOT Burglar, that broke into the back yard last weekend, ALSO broke into our 5th Wheel Trailer!!! My warehouseman yelled at me to come to the back lot, where the trailer is parked, and said the idiot not only broke into the yard, he also broke into our Trailer!! I can't believe the cops didn't check it when they were here!!! Oh Man...(leaning back in chair trying to get SANE again)!!!!! Can't tell that anything is missing. When a trailer's slides are pulled in, that stops you from being able to open a lot of the drawers...Thank Heavens!!! I'm going back out there to get pictures...later!
The pictures at the top are after Hubby cleaned up the mess. Wasn't much of a mess, but enough to make you feel "violated".......

24 comments:

Unknown said...

And I was just thinking that maybe I should inject some spring colors into my blog and here YOU are in FULL, LUSCIOUS BLOOM! I can't beleive you are MOWING your grass already! Ours is only just starting to green up. Hope you get away-- and post about your trip afterwards!

Rosie said...

Hi Donna, keeping fingers crossed here you get that well deserved holiday!! Do you and hubby the world of good :)

Sorry about my double post on my last comment blogger at times arrr....

hugshugs have a great day Rosie x

RobC said...

Wow... great work with the Blog Donna, I love the layout!
Seems like crime is a world wide phenomenon these days, hope nothing was briken/missing.
We are also heading off over the easter weekend... on the bike of course. Can hardly believe that within a year it has clocked over 10,000 kilometers!

jenn said...

Oh my goodness! I hope they didn't get anything from your trailer, or do any damage to it.

(((hugs)))

Donna said...

Nathalie- I love pink...bet you can't tell..LOL..The grass, along with last Fall's leaves, were just getting too high!! I was, compelled..lol..to get busy! Hope all's well with you Sweetie!hugshugs


Rosie- Thanks for the crossed fingers!lol...keep 'em that way til I tell you stop!!LOL Trying to make it to Mar28th without Hubby getting called up for jury service!! Have fun today sweetie!!hughugs

Donna said...

Rob- Hi Guy!! My "Obie-Wan-ROB-Kanobie"!!! It's All because of you, you know!!lol.. And you were right, blogging is Lots of fun.
We've seen the rise in crime here as well, hence: the new cameras etc. And I hope you're trip will be wonderful!! Take Lots of pictures for us to enjoy!!hugs


Jenn- I went back and took pictures, and looked more closely...I can't tell he found anything of use! He just messed things, looking. The slides on the trailer are pulled in, so he couldn't open to many drawers. Love to you Sweetie!! How's Hubby??

Crystal said...

I'm sure glad I quit cursing......

Donna said...

Crystal- Yyyyyoooouuuuuuu....Whhhhaaaatttt???????????????????????LOLOLOL

Crystal said...

Oh, I see how it is.........

Brenda said...

Keeping my fingers crossed too that hubby will not have to appear for duty.

I love, love, LOVE your travel trailer. It looks so comfy and lovely!

Unknown said...

Hi Donna,

That looks like it is alot of fun to go. It's really nice. Glad that crazy burglar didn't get anything. I've never been to Fredericksberg. But then I've only been to San Antonio and Dallas. I'm hoping to get away with hubby for a few days in April also. Keeping my fingers crossed he can leave work. Take Care

Ginnie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I see that you like to travel...like I do, too. Hope it works out and you have a great time.

Donna said...

Brenda- Hi Sweetie!! Hope all's well??? Thanks for the crossed fingers...we need them!!! And thanks! It's an 04 but we've really taken care of it...it's amazing what Not using something can do to help keep things New!LOL...love 'ya sweetie!hughugs

dabrah said...

How exciting, a vacation on the horizon! Hope it happens, hope it's happy!

Anonymous said...

I hope they don't come back when you're away.

Sounds very exciting, something to look forward to after what you have been through the past week.

Crystal xx

jenn said...

What beautiful pictures. The trailer is gorgeous!!!!

Donna said...

Dabrah- You and me both!lol..It should, but I'm just not sure when..next 2 months, anyway! hughugs


Crystal- We Will get away...it's just the When that's up in the air! I'm picturing, the woods, a lake or river to camp by...ahhhh!!LOL Have a wonderful day!!hughugs


Jenn- Thanks Sweetie! The slides are pulled in right now. It's really roomy with them pulled out. Hope all is well with you and family!!hughugs

Anvilcloud said...

I know that envy is a bad thing, but the possibility of getting away like that at this time of year tends to make me feel that way. Just a little. :)

Donna said...

AC- I'm SORRY!!lol...I Promise!..The First cuppa coffee I enjoy, on the First Day under the trees, while listening to...NOTHING..LOL..I'll think of you!!LOL...Geez, I'm SO ready! Have a Warm and cozy day!hughugs

Sea Angels said...

Oh Donna I am so pleased that you can escape the normal routine just for a little while, you so deserve this, thank goodness, your trailer was not damaged.
Have a super weekend planning where you can go....such fun
Hugs
Lynn xx

A Mother's Place is in the Wrong said...

That holiday sounds a must - great to have a break after Winter. M xx

Donna said...

Lynn- I don't think it's Ever normal around here!LOL...But We're Really looking forward to getting out and about! Have a wonderful weekend Sweetie!hughugs


Margot- I really wouldn't mind Winter...if there wasn't so Much of it!lolol...Hopefully, Spring Cometh! Have a great weekend love!hughugs

Crystal said...

So how's that FIRST cup of coffee today?;o) Hhhmmm??? You know, mother dear...that today is Friday...right??? Where is todays post? hhhmmm????

Donna said...

Crystal...Read it and weep...LOL