Saturday, February 23, 2008

So...You've Just Experienced a Happy 13 Party!


This is Crystal at 7:00am....The kids (5 screaming girls and one Very happy little boy) were UP until 4:00am this morning!!!LOL...Poor Crystal...her's pooped!!! The last thing I remember was a bathroom door slamming. Hubby said there was screaming at around 4:00am, but then, all was quiet....Hummmmm....They had been telling each other ghost stories!LOL...I imagine there Was screaming!! Oh Well, you'll have to go to Crystal's blog for the full story and pictures(she's working on it as I type this). The only one I managed to get was poor Mother this morning. Bless her little heart! She worked hard to make a sweet memory for Samantha. She did it in spades. Hubby and I are proud of her...and love her very much.....(can I go to bed now?)LOL....Night y'all.

13 comments:

Crystal said...

Thank mom;o) I'm finishing it up but will have to wait to post it until tomorrow. Will the Thrill is BEGGING to get on my computer to play a few games until its time for bed. Plus, I still have to download AAALLLLLL the pictures that go along with the story....Until tomorrow;o) I'm calling it a night....

Dawn said...

I bet everyone goes to bed early. I will stop by Crystal's tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!!

*HUGS*

Pauline Evanosky said...

I'll bet the kids loved it. It's the kind of party they will remember all their lives.

Sally said...

Poor Mommy. I guess that's the price you pay for teenager-hood. Yes, I can remember!!!

Okay, now I'm going to bed. hahaha

Donna said...

Crystal- Well done sweetie, I love you.


Dawn- I thought she might get it finished last night...but I see she didn't. Have a peaceful niight!


Lady Skye- Oh Yes!! They had Lots of fun...Hubby and I didn't get to see much of Sami because Crystal was busy taking them, All over the place!lolol...


Sally- Better not be a teenager hood!!LOL....And are you managing to stay dry??? Saw that rain headed your way!!!

jenn said...

I guess this means everyone survived? The last sleepover at my house for kasi's last birthday, the girls NEVER went to sleep!

Enjoy sam's birthday today!
(((hugs))) to everyone!

Rosie said...

Awe what a beautiful post Donna!

Belated birthday wishes from me! It all sounded a great birthday bash and ghost stories, that surely has to be traditional thing to scare lol

Sounds as if Crystal did a supper job and a credit to you Donna :D

Hugs-hugs

Rosie x

Donna said...

Rosie- Thanks Sweetheart! They all had a Really Good time!LOL...Hope all is well with you!!hughugs

david mcmahon said...

That's so brave of you and your husband - but yes, I can identify with a similar experience ....

Make sure to get some sleep now!!

Donna said...

David- Thanks! Hopefully, it will be a restful Sunday! Have fun today!!

Brenda said...

I see a little sleepy in her eyes. Hope she got a nap in today!

A Mother's Place is in the Wrong said...

Well done all of you - Crystal does look just a little tired! I remember it well. Hugs, Margot xx

Donna said...

Brenda- Believe it or not, she got No nap! I was dragging and she was still going strong! Youth!!


Margot- Thanks Girl! It was work, but Sami had fun and that's what counts...Have fun today!!