Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Friends




What Friendship Means

Standing by, All the way.

Here to help you through your day.

Holding you up, When you are weak,

Helping you find what it is you seek.

Catching your tears, When you cry.

Pulling you through when the tide is high.

Just being there, Through thick and thin,

All just to say, you are my friend.



I've been SO worried all day about ALL of you!!! I bet I checked my "basket" twenty times to see if all my chickens were home and safe!!LOL My Word what terrible storms!! I really have gotten attached to each of you...Not to just my buddies here in the States but also around the world. Know that I worry..(WHAT!!??..so I tend to worry a little)!!LOL, that's just me. Get use to it!!! Thought I'd add this onto todays post...Y'all have a safe night...(this has been one hell of a week hasn't it.....)

9 comments:

Phyllis said...

Well we are getting high winds here tonight, but not like Tennessee did last night! Those poor people! I'm always happy to visit you. It is a very comfortable site. I wish I knew how to "fancy up" my site. Oh well, at least I post once in awhile.

Gordon said...

The weather is so different here at present. I hope you and your US friends stay safe.

Dixie Belle said...

I live in one of the few spots that got missed along the Tennessee Mississippi state line. At least, tonight is quieter. No sirens. Last night sounded like one of those war zone movies. LOL.

jenn said...

That is a beautiful poem. Luckily, the worst of the storms missed us; we didn't even get the thunderstorms they were predicting.

Sweet dreams!

Donna said...

Phyllis-Thank goodness you're ok!!
And Thanks for the compliment!! If you have blogger, It's really easy to change your colors in the fonts area; other sites I just don't know how to change things...You stay warm and safe girl!! Hope Mike and Mary Lou are fine...hugs


Gordon- Thanks for checking on us..We could really use some of those "tropical" days here..Wet, cold and winds?? Tired of them!! You have some Fun today!!!


Dixie- So glad you're safe! Those winds alone can really scare you...Happy they didn't blow harder then they did!! Hope there's not any damage to the house!! hughugs


Jenn- That's a GOOD thing!!! Hope all the babies are fine and well!! How about Hubby? Shoulder OK so far? Stay safe Baby! hughugs


Dell- Thanks for checking in on us sweetheart! Those 68 tornados have really done some damage.. Hope you're well and safe where you are!! Have a happy day today!!!

Rosie said...

Hi Donna, Oooh sweetie what a lovely poem! I hope you are all safe and sound!!

Rosie x

Donna said...

Rosie- We're fine!! No storms here like what they had in central US. Really bad!! Thanks for checking on me!!!hughugs

Donna said...

Thank you so much for checking up on me earlier this week! Tennessee took the brunt of this storm system. we were safe in the eastern portion, but prayers needed for our western resident. How about that baby who survived? What a story! Tragically, his mother died while trying to save him.

Donna said...

Donna- Oh Sweetheart, my heart goes out to all of you!!! What a horrible time you had of it!! I can NOT imagine what Father and parents are going through! It Was a miracle, truly! Stay safe little love...My prayers are with you!!hughugs