Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday Steak and "Hamature" Pictures



























I must say its been an uneventful weekend. We've all done absolutely...nothing! Blogged, cooked...Ahh...I meant, Hubby cooked!LOL....Come on Guys! I cook Wednesdays and Fridays and Crystal cooks on Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays! Naturally, on the weekends, it's Hubby's turn!!....well, it is! lolol.....but he never takes pictures of what I cook....hummmm. Might be a message in that?! Oh well, no matter. I take pictures of his dinners...have to keep the Main cook happy!
I also am practicing again with my CanonEOS....HOLD IT!! Don't be reaching for that mouse button...That's why I load all pictures up above my post; so you can't run!! LOL I do think I'm getting the hang of the close up features on the camera. The pictures are a little more clear! lol
Oh well, some day you'll all be So surprised...I'll take a picture of a flower and you'll know what it really is!! lol
Well, guess I'll get back to my "do nothing" day. Mondays come around way too soon. You all have a wonderful evening or morning, which ever comes first and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Useless Info: The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.

14 comments:

Brenda said...

Mmmmm those steaks look yummy and I don't even care for steak. Does he do magic with ribs too?

Donna said...

Brenda- Absolute magic! lolol.. I must brag, and say he can cook or grill anything...and make it taste great! Hope you're having a do nothing day as well!!!hughugs

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

What time is dinner? LoL
I love Moon River it is one of my favorite songs in the whole world. xoxo nita

Anvilcloud said...

You and your Canon are doing fine.

Phyllis said...

Those steaks do look delicious!! Which reminds me...I better get my ribs out of the oven!! Thanks!!

Lilli & Nevada said...

You lucky girl that you have your hubby cooking. I would be so happy if mine did, i hate to cook. Anyway your close up photos are great, i too need practice in that department

jenn said...

I love boring, uneventful weekends. Luckily, that's what we had here as well.
(((hugs)))

Donna said...

Nita- Dinner is when you get here!!lol and I can Still see Andy Williams singing Moon River!! Loved it...hugs to you Sweetheart!!


AC- Thanks..but I really would like to take a class. Nothing much around here in the way of photography..Stay Warm today!!!


Phyllis- Hope they didn't burn!!lol
We Love ribs!!! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods?!!!


Lilli- I cooked 3 hots a day while the kids were home..then a couple of yrs ago, Hubby really started playing around in the kitchen..thank heavens!!lol Stay safe and have fun!


Jenn- Nothing like a slow and restful weekend! We all need them!! Enjoy you day!!! Hope no storms blew through????

A Mother's Place is in the Wrong said...

Hi Donna, more yummy-looking food, and a Hubby that cooks too. My, you are a lucky lady. M xx

dabrah said...

Donna, I love food that I haven't cooked, it always tastes so much better. I like your pictures, but I can't figure out what's in picture number 3. I think 'do nothing' weekends can sometimes be the best. Sleep in, read the paper, watch TV, blog, eat, sleep. Bliss.

Donna said...

Margot- Hi Girl!! Yesiree I'm lucky! And Dinner Was good! Stay Happy Sweetie!


Dabrah- #3 picture is the revolving pendulum on a wall clock in the hallway...Goofy, I know, but I'm practicing!lolol I would have answered sooner, but we just got back from a funeral. Hubby's sister-in-laws, stepmother. She was killed in a car accident last Thursday. And hopefully we'll have Another do-nothing weekend This weekend! Stay warm Sweetheart!

Dawn said...

I had a do nothing weekend and really enjoyed it!! What hubby fixed for dinner looks yummy!!

*HUGS*

Unknown said...

Hi Donna,

The food looks yummy. Wish I could get hubby to cook. And you are doing a great job with your camera. I looked at the Canons but I had a Sony before and decided to go with it again but those Canons look good.

Donna said...

Dawn- Thanks sweetie...it was very good! Hope your day is a fun one!!


Joan- Thanks!...and I really have not put in the "time" to getting better shots. There's lots that I need to read up on! Have a happy Day Girl!!