Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rain, Dentist, Baby and Intuition











We started out the morning with rain...lots of rain. The temp had dropped to 46degrees. We do need the rain...I'm just not nuts with rain and cold mixed together. We did need it though, so I'll be nice. It did stop raining just in time for me to go to the dentist though...whoopie. No freezing ice to keep me from having to go, so I went. Got the pearls cleaned with the new ultrasonic thingy. I must say, it Did get me in and out much quicker...and it's painless. When I returned to the office, my big Baby Crystal was sitting at my desk scanning and downloading pictures for her Wordless Wednesday post...LOL....wordless and Crystal just do not go together!!! So you'll have to hop over there tomorrow to see what she post. I'm courious as well.


I've also been trying to "hone" my intuition more lately. Must be working. Last night, I saw this really "short film" of someone looking at me, reaching over to my secretary's office door, grabbing the handle and slamming her door shut...then they looked at me...smiled...and that was it! Well, I get to work this morning at the usual 6:30ish, when at 7:00 Crystal says, my secretary's on the phone...not coming in till after lunch.....Hummmmm.....Now the question!!! How often do things like this happen to you??? Do you ever get these "feelings" about things, or you just "know"? And YES, I expect answers to my questions....there will be a test later!!!LOL
Now that I've throughly yanked your cords...have a warm and happy night.

9 comments:

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Hi kiddo
What a neat post. Tell Cystal I said hey; no time this evening to read any blogs but have missed you; been busy with the folks as you can well imagine.
Intuition is a funny thing; I have a lot of that at times. And I stress at times. The Bible calls it a word of knowledge or even discernment. When it happens I can look back and see why it was I needed it. LOL. That's me, a day late and a dollar short.
Hugs
Blondie

Jules said...

Hi Dear - good to be back on deck if listing slightly to post!!!

Great to catch up with all your posts too - will need to make a cuppa and have a good read!!!

Yes I have had these experiences and have had some major premonitions in my life.

Donna said...

Blondie- Good to hear from you!! Hope all is well with you and yours...Whatever it's called, it's neat to experience it...You hang in there and know I'm here for you..hughugs


Jules- Well little girl! I bet you've got a lot of pictures to post of your latest adventure!! Will be over shortly to see! Glad you're back!! And hope you had some serious fun!!hughugs

Brenda said...

Just peeking in to see what you've been up to. Hope today is warmer and dryer and more Springy for you.

Donna said...

Brenda- Hey Girl! Actually the sun IS out today!! Thank goodness..You have an award missy!LOL Have fun today!! PS- I know you want to answer the question??LOL


Dell- Hi There!! That's how it usually goes...it's not that these things don't happen, it's just that we don't pay attention!!lol
Stay warm today love!!

Crystal said...

Hi Blondie!!! Hope your doing well;o)

Rosie said...

Hi Donna, Also having my daily fix of smiles in your world! Keep warm & dry sweetie :D

hugs to you as always!

Rosie x

Brenda said...

I think Mothers are naturally blessed with intuition, it's a right of passage.

Donna said...

Rosie- Stay as long as you like sweetie!! Happy cooking!!


Brenda- I 2nd that emotion!!! SO Very True!! hughugs