Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thank You Dabrah!



Blogging With Purpose Award Rules:
Awarded parties must nominate five people who have not received the award.The blogs that receive the award must serve some purpose. Awarded parties must post the award banner on their site. The banner must remain linked to the above linked site.
I was given this award by Dabrah at, Fickle Muse whose life, I've enjoyed reading about, on a daily basis. Her heart is as big as the countryside she lives in. Thank you SO much sweetheart.

I pass this award on to: All of my blogroll buddies. Everyone on my roll has a purpose in which they convey thoughts, projects, photography, art, cooking, daily financial planning and wonder. You all know me by now! This includes all you Men!!! AC, Evan, Dick, Gordon!!! LOL!!! And if you can't do all the linking, don't worry about it. Awards are just that...Awarded, from me to you.

5 comments:

Brit. (lille meg) said...

Thank you very much! What have I done, that are so lucky?
You are so kind!
I shall find 5 new bloggers to give it to, I understand.
Thank you again!
Hugs.

jenn said...

Thank you!!!

(((hugs)))

Donna said...

Lilli- You deserve it! I enjoy your blog!! Have fun today!


Jenn- You're welcome!! I have been trying to repair some problems on my laptop most of the day!! Ridicilous...Have a fun and warm night!!

Rosie said...

Hi Donna, congrats on your award sweetie and many thanks for thinking of everyone - that is very sweet of you! :D

I will be doing the same and sharing this award too with all my blogger friends - little rule breaker that I am now *giggle*

Rosie x

Donna said...

Rosie- LOLOL...good for You!!! I just can't award 5, when ALL are wonderful!!! Happy Day Sweetie!!!