Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Is It Christmas Yet?


CLICK HERE FOR CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS

SANTAS CHRISTMAS LOUNGE
I'm ready....I said, I'm ready.....I'm waiting...Gads, that feels good to say! Amazing. I can actually look around to see all the tiny things that need finishing. It seems like I literally wait 364 days a year just for Christmas Day to roll around. I love everything about it. People really seem to be more caring and loving. Wish it could be that way all year.

Went to pick up a copy of the new Harry Potter movie and The Bourne Ultimatum. Stores were already packed at nine this morning! We have six or seven new titles we haven't seen so I suppose it'll be another movie marathon for us this weekend. I asked Hubby if he wanted to wait until we took the 5th wheel out for a weekend...he said, "When did you say that was going to happen?"...Oops...forgot the Fed Jury thing...drat...Three months of this.
Am meeting Ellani this afternoon at the bookstore for a quick chat and catch-up over coffee. I really enjoy it. It'll probably be packed, but oh well, there's a floor to sit on (done it before).
Guess I'll leave you with a "happiness" quote and I'll talk at 'cha tomorrow.

If there were, in the world today, any large number of people who desired their own happiness more than they desired the unhappiness of others, we could have paradise in a few years.

Bertrand Russell (1872-1970)

11 comments:

Crystal said...

WOOHOO!! Harry Potter!!! Can't wait, I think this newest installment is the only one I didn't take the kids to go see at the theaters.

Have we seen the other "Bournes" movies? I know i've only seen the first, how many are there?

Sea Angels said...

Hi Donna
I so agree with you that everyone seems happier, and I to wished it would spread around more.
Oh Harry Potter it's so fantastic we all just adore them, what is there not to like.
We went to see the Golden Compass, that is also fantastic, I just love these fairytale/magic movies.
I just love all your twinkly bits and bobs your blog is just so very pretty and seasonal.
love it
Hugs Lynn xx

Dawn said...

We usually don't buy too many movies. But we do PPV. Then we record them to DVR. LOL

I liked your quote !!

Have a good evening !

*HUGS*

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Good old Bert was a wise soul.
So, the Feds are still using your hubs for his good looks? Is he able to work at all or does he have to report in to the grand jury/jury duty thing each day?
Big blessings
Blondie

Sally said...

That is really a great quote, and so very true!

I finally went to the dr. today for this dadgum bronchitis, soooo, should be up to your leveledness (new word for the day) of cheeriness in the next day or two! Then on to making the fudge, cookies, on and on. YAY!!

Donna said...

Crys- There are 3 Bourne's. But you have to be over 35 to watch themmmmmm....:)


Sea Angels- We really enjoyed the Harry Potter stories. Some people could not believe we would watch them...(there evil you know...) My take on them is that they are about love and acceptance. Power of love was very evident in them all. Thanks for the compliment!!
hugs to you


Dawn- I've always liked that quote..It's so true!! Hope you're doing better sweetie!!! hug hug

Blondie- That's the problem! Christmas is 2 weekends away,then New years and that following Friday he has to start calling the Fed Courthouse every Friday after that to see if they want him to come in for duty!! SO, you don't know until Fri nights if you're needed...too late to make reservations for the weekend! And, he's Not too bad to look at either! I'm sure he'll absolutely stun the prosecution if he serves!!LOL Hope all's well with you and your handsome hunk!!! hugs to you!
(Read Sally below)


Sally- Thank goodness you're starting to get some relief girl!! That stuff is hard to shake! Cookies? Fudge? HEY BLONDIE!!!!
Round up them horses! We gotta get to Sal's!! She NEEDS us!! LOLLOL

You All have a happy evening and stay warm!!! It was 82 here today!!! It will be 46 all day tomorrow!! Talk about people getting sick!!!

Dixie Belle said...

Hi! Love the angels!! I haven't bought the first gift yet! I'm going to Tupelo Saturday and get it over with! LOL!

Brenda said...

Happy Tuesday Miz Donna!

Phyllis said...

Well I spread happiness all year long. I'm one of those sickening "Pollyanna's". I love to laugh and do random acts of kindness. (Zoloft helps alot).
I love Christmastime too.

roentare said...

Really great images :)

Donna said...

Dixie Bell- LOL Hope you get through so you can have time to relax!!

Brenda- Thanks girl! Happy Wednesday to you!! lol


Phyllis- Hey Miss Pollyanna! I love Pollyannas!! There's no other way to be.

Roentarre- Thanks! And your site ain't too shabby either!! lol I'll be visiting often. Have fun today!!