Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas



This was a wonderful movie! The music was fabulous. I can see where George Clooney got his looks. His Aunt was beautiful, Rosemary Clooney. I hope, that if some of you are already having a "white" Christmas, that you'll be safe, warm and dry!

Thank you Jenn for passing out the blog treasure banners! I grabbed a copy!

Well, I've been reading, reading, reading about how to use my new toy! Gads...I need a course!! I know you can teach yourself how to use these larger cameras but jeez....It's not so much "point and shoot" anymore! I've bought about ten different books on photography and the Cannon RebelXT. They have a video somewhere also. Guess I'll look for it on the Internet.

Well, hope your Monday goes well for you and Tuesday is even better!! Talk to you tomorrow.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things are looking mighty Chritmasy over here in your neck of the woods! Thanks for the card, too!

I am deleting my blog here... I'll be opening a new one strictly for my writing in the new year... I will let you know where and when!

Thanks for your support... have a great holiday!
Anastice

Dawn said...

I am Dreaming of a White Christmas is a fantastic movie !! We had about six inches of snow over the weekend. I would like to see it melt as quickly as the snow fell ! LOL

Have a great Monday !

Donna said...

Don't forget to let me know where you head off to!!! I would really miss hearing from you!! And don't forget to have some Fun this week!!! hug!!

Donna said...

Dawn- 6 inches!!!! My word girl!!! Hope y'all are staying Warm!!! or at least trying to!!

Sally said...

I was dreaming of a white Christmas, then I woke up in Florida. :)

jenn said...

miss donna ~ you are a treasue! Have fun using the new camera. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of Christmas morning!

Donna said...

Sally- What's the temp there..80?
Gads I'm feeling such envy girl!! LOL Hope you've got the shopping thing done!!! Now Rest!!


Jenn- OhMyWord little girl!! Christmas? I have to learn all this by Christmas??? (inhaling large gulps of air) SURE!!! LOLLOL
You have a happy night!!

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

I watched this with Luscious Larry last week. Did I tell you I am married to Mr. Christmas? Listen to the song The Holly and the Ivy (we need a little Christmas) and I vow that my hubs could have written that song. He is such a joy. It is never about gifts. It is about the whole look and feel of Christmas. I am sooo blessed. And so are YOU!!!
Blondie

Donna said...

Blondie- There's just something about those "Larrys"! Those Big kids can be as much fun to have around as the little ones!! lol
Hears praying we have many more years with them!! Hugs to you sweetheart...