Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Miracle on 34th Street


Ahhh...Who hasn't seen this one? Over and over again! Never get tired of this one either! I think I just love all Christmas movies! I'll really miss Christmas when it's over. The season is just too fun. And a lot of work, but isn't that fun to?

Finally getting my shopping list completed. Got everything wrapped and labeled. Had to go shopping for Hubby a new sport coat...found one for $100.00 off at Dillard's. Wonderfully soft corduroy. Why, you ask?...Federal Jury Duty summons!!! Hopefully, he won't get picked, but if he does, at least he'll be warm and fuzzy. If you get "the letter" for federal, you have to check in with the courthouse, every Friday, for three flipping months. SO, no travel plans can be made. Oh well, more time to spend warting the "kid" and grandbabies!

Walt Disney would have been 106 today! Happy birthday big guy!

Y'all have a happy, happy day today and I be checking in with you tomorrow!

8 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Yeah, this might be my favourite non-Scrooge Christmas movie.

Donna said...

Anvilcloud- Hello!! I suppose you're getting a lot of that snow now. Guess what y'all can do!? Watch Christmas movies!! lol
I still love Scrooge best...don't tell anyone!! lol

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Happy Birthday Walt Disney. I remember when he passed away, Donna, I cried and cried like he was my grandpa!
Go to my blog and send me an email - I need something from you, please??

Anonymous said...

A heck of a time to get jury duty! I haven't been called in years; now watch, next week I'll get a letter! :)

Dawn said...

This is my favorite Christmas movie. I love it !! :)

Donna said...

Blondie- Am I in trouble?...yes mam...I'm going...lol..and I loved him to!!! I'm going..I'm going...


Sally- Don't you dare speak it!! Now if you Do get "the" letter, are you gonna hunt me down like a dog??? lol Just go watch a Christmas movie..(that way you won't remember my part in..the "letter"..lol


Dawn- This one is mine to! and so is...and...I just can't make up my mind!!! lol lol..Have fun tonight sweetie!

Crystal said...

Wart the kid and grandbabies, eh??? Wait till this evening and we will see who gets "warted" most...MWUHAHAHAHHA!!

Donna said...

Crystal- I just want the potato soup....