Sunday, December 9, 2007

Made in Heaven...and Me




Now you know where I came up with the title for my blog. Made in Heaven was a movie done in 1987. It's a tale about a troubled young man (Timothy Hutton) who is killed in an accident while trying to save another. He meets a girl (Kelly McGillis) in heaven who has never been born. They fall in love but it's now time for her to experience earth and it's lessons of life. He's devastated and wants to go back with her. Emmit, (God,Source, End All) played by...get this....Debra Winger, after much nail biting..lets him go back to find her...he has only until he's 30 to do so. If not, they both forget each other and move on in their lives. There's several times you just know they see each other...Dadgum it....Geez...it's a good movie. I loved it for personal reasons, first love reasons...you never get over them, do you. This rendition is not a good representation but it gets the message to you. And yes, it's for Christmas or anytime of the year....Love, Angels and God...can't get much better than that! I believe....

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I would enjoy the movie !! Happy Sunday !!

*HUGS*

Donna said...

Dawn- You would indeed!! The whole thing is wonderful. Hope your week goes happily for you!! hugs

RobC said...

Hi Donna, love the new layout by the way.

Donna said...

Hi Rob!!- Long time since you ventured forth!! lol
I've been learning...Once you got me started, it got easier and easier! Hope all is still going well for you and Moondancer! I see you have a new blog as well!