Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Our Christmas tree at home
Little Becker at Hubby's Mom and Dads house.

Crystal, Sami and William opening gifts this morning at home.


Crystal and my granddaughter, Ruthy.



Hubby's Mom, Ann at their house last night for our Christmas with Hubby's family.

Kenny, Hubby's brother trying to figure out a puzzle box their Mom, Ann gave each of the boys. What a hoot! Kenny got his opened first.

Here's Kurtis working his over!

And finally, Hubby trying valiantly, but to no avail....alas....he did manage to finally get it opened this morning!
Ann and Geralds tree with Brittany (my granddaughter) and her boyfriend, Josh.
Samantha, getting the jacket she..really..really..really..really wanted! LOL
My sister, Ruth Ann stopping by the house to play Santa...I love you....
Well, hope your day has also been a fun one. It's been busy but I wouldn't have it any other way. Now there's only 364 more days until we get to do it all over again....WHAT??!!!! Oh, you party poopers!!! Thinking of you all, Merry Christmas.

9 comments:

Sally said...

Great pictures!! I'm so glad y'all have so much fun together! Your sister is lovely, the kids are adorable! Are Hubby and his brother twins?

(I see you've moved on to New Year's! I can't keep up with you!!)

:)

Donna said...

Sally- Thanks! We had lots of laughs and surprises. Larry's brother is about 5 1/2 yrs younger than he is. Kurtis is Kenny's oldest son. He has 2 boys. Aaron is his youngest. I took his picture Thanksgiving. And yes, I changed a few things on the blog but right after New Years, I'll settle in to a theme (don't know what yet). I don't really care for the big picture at the top but there's not much out there for New Years. You have a fun evening!! hughug

Dawn said...

Merry Christmas, Donna ! Thanks for sharing your family photos. Looks like everyone had a great Christmas. New Years isn't too far around the corner !!

*HUGS*

Donna said...

Dawn- It'll be here before you know it!! Hope your day was fun and you got all you wished for!! hughug

jenn said...

miss donna~ I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas. It looks like everyone had a good time.

Already counting down to next Christmas? You're too funny!

Donna said...

Jenn- We did! And how about y'all? Hope you had fun!! YES!! Christmas is or Should be celebrated everyday of our lives!!
The Spirit of Christmas, I should say...if we bought presents everyday....Geez!...But come to think of it...LOL hughug little girl!

Rosie said...

Hi Donna, Oh what beautiful photo's of your family!! It looks a magical Christmas you have spent ;)

Wishing you a very happy new year!

Rosie x

Crystal said...

PRETTY!!!!

Donna said...

Crys- still don't like it! Look for changes...