Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Little Women and Love



Little Women you say? Oh Yeah ladies!!! This clip is the last few minutes of the movie. Gads, I love a good Love story...I suppose you could say that I was in love with, love. And why not? There's nothing better to give, receive or simply wait around for. It's always around us even if you've had such a terrible time of it. It's in the smiles of babies..the look your pet gives you, having all your family near you, or just one. It's in the sunrise and morning glories. It's in your childs tears or giggles...It's everywhere. It's alive. All you have to do is look. See it? I just did...in your smile. Have a wonderfully love filled day.

9 comments:

jenn said...

What a beautiful post!

Donna said...

Jenn- Thanks Sweetie! If it made you smile, then it was a good thing! Have fun tonight!!

Brenda said...

Made me smile too, thank you!

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Oh YEAH! Love the classics like this one. This one became an INSTANT classic for the DD and me. Yummy and always a time well spent with a bowl of popcorn, a big hersheys bar and take your pic of beverage.
Thinking of you, dear one.
Blondie

Donna said...

Brenda- I'm glad!!! That's what friends do for each other..even if I can't see you, I know you're there!! Have a fun day sweetie!!!


Blondie- Popcorn? Chocolate? Together? Gads Girl...Every time I do popcorn, I Always mix goobers (chocolate covered peanuts) in the popcorn!! Ever tried mixing in sour cherry balls with the popcorn and chocolate? I'm going back and crank up the popcorn machine!! LOL
Have fun today sweetheart!!!

Sally said...

I can't watch the clips, but enjoy everything you have to say. You're so uplifting, Donna. Thank you for that! :)

Donna said...

Miss Southern- Thanks SO much for saying that! I guess I feel the way I do about life from working as a nurse. I've helped people die..and I've, joyously, helped newborn babies into this old world. My whole outlook on this life is to live each Moment as though it was my last. I'm just a silly, happy person. (I cry loud to!!) LOL Have a blessed night girl!

Crystal said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE this movie! It made it more special watchin' it with my MOMMY!!!;0) The movie Emma was a good one too, try and find a clip of that one!

Donna said...

Crys- I guess there was a Christmas scene in Emma...I'll see if I can find one.