Friday, December 28, 2007

Smith and Washington

Two Birthdays today of two actors I really admire. Denzel Washington(53) and Dame Maggie Smith(73). Love all their movies. Believable. I don't really have favorites of either actor...I just like everything they act in. If their name is listed, I watch. Haven't been d isappointed yet.
Well, here it is a Friday again! We'll be working Monday and off Tuesday. Not really sure what we'll be doing this weekend...hopefully reading, blogging, drinking coffee...playing with the camera. Crystal gave Larry and I one of those photo frames that play your uploaded photos like a slide show. Guess I'll get in there and try to figure out how to get pictures into it!
Well, y'all have a wonderful day...try to stay warm and get lots of reading and playing done! Talk to you tomorrow.

11 comments:

jenn said...

Those frames look so cool. Enjoy your weekend of reading and playing. I hope to be doing the same.

Donna said...

Jenn- Thanks Sweetie!! It also feels like a reading and playing weekend! Hugs to you little love!

Dawn said...

I am glad that you are enjoying your new camera. It takes such great photos. I am going to be playing this weekend.

*HUGS*

Donna said...

Dawn- Glad to hear you're going to play instead of work! I think this weekend, for most of us, will be a restful one. Have some fun!!!

Sally said...

I love Denzel. He seems like such a nice down to earth guy, and what a wonderful actor. Daughter saw his last movie, and as usual loved it!

Have fun, Ms. Donna! :)

Brenda said...

I hope you have a fun weekend!

Jilly Beans came a'visitin here today/tonight, she gets in terrible 2s trouble at home and Nanaw and PopPop have to bail her out, so no rest here. I told my son he's paying for his raising. :-)

Anvilcloud said...

Denzel may be okay, but I could have lived without seeing Training Day. :)

Crystal said...

Oh I love Maggie Smith! Especially in the Harry Potter movies, very good indeed! Denzel is a good actor too! Remember the Titans, Fallen, Man on Fire and John Q were very good but my favorite was The Bone Collector with Angelina Jolie..Good actors!

Donna said...

Sally- Like his movies!!! Doesn't seem real that he should be 53!! Have a fun night!!


Brenda- LOL, Poor y'all...Miss Jilly Beans may be a handfull, but bet you're loving every minute of it!! Have fun!!

Anvilcloud- I have to say Training Day was one that I missed..on purpose. Man on Fire was one of the good ones..I cried with that one! Hope you're behaving yourself!!


Crys- You know I love Miss Maggie. One of a kind, she is!

Diana said...

I hope you have a great weekend! I am hoping to catch up on "Eat Pray Love", by Elizabeth Gilbert!! OMG! what a great read! Buy it, read it... I am so in love with it!

Donna said...

Diana- Going to the bookstore tomorrow! Will get a copy. Thanks for the "heads up"! Have a happy weekend girl!