Friday, December 14, 2007

The Mailman Cometh!


Does an Angel really get its wings every time a bell rings? You bet it does!!! My Angel arrived today and it's beautiful!!! Thank you SO much Blondie!!! She's sparkly and she's hanging on our tree as we speak!! I've never seen one made this way. Could I make one? NO way...The pictures do NOT do her justice. All because I posted the Three Things You Can Do For Someone Else Today banner...I love the banner and I love the Angel. Forever treasured!
Just got back in from getting the kiddos from the bus stop. It's raining so I carried the umbrella. I ordered pizza for them because Sami is having a friend over. I can hear them in the dining room giggling, laughing and generally having fun. William is in "girl" heaven. He's the loudest...too funny. LOL
Well, guess I'll get this posted. Try to stay warm and dry tonight.
Here's more useless info: A nineteenth-century advertisement for a McCoy sewing machine introduced the phrase "The Real McCoy" into the English language.

9 comments:

jenn said...

What a beautiful angel!

Donna said...

Hey Jenn! Are you feeling better? Did you take something for that headache? Hope the pain stops soon!! hugs to you!

Blue Mermaid Cafe..... said...

I love the angel! xoxo Nita

Donna said...

Nita- Isn't she pretty?? She's special. I really wish I had a camera that took decent pictures!
Hope your evening's going well!! hugs to you sweetheart!

Sally said...

Aw, beautiful angel for a beautiful angel! :)

roentare said...

Your words are always filled with wisdom

Donna said...

Sally- Thank you!!! It was like Christmas Morning when I got the package..you know "that" feeling you get? Fun Fun Fun hughug


Roentarre-I don't know about the wise part but it's nice when people "get" it! Hope you're doing a wise thing and staying warm?? Happy day to you!

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

My dear friend
So glad that angel arrived. She looks great upon the boughs of your tree!
Blondie

Donna said...

Blondie- She's going to look even better when I learn how to properly use my new toy! lol
Again, thank you!!!