Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Little bit of Meme...

Factoid #1. When I was little, I wanted to be a Lawyer.....What???!!!....got a little older...wanted to join the Navy.......yes I did......got a little older, wanted to be a doctor......Hummmmm....got a little older, decided to become a nurse, marry a plumber (my first grade love was taken) and sail the 7 Seas. As for winning all my cases? That's debatable...


Factoid# 2. I love any and all stain glass. Hubby and I took a course years ago, but we never really got off the ground. Too much other stuff happening. Oh well, maybe someday we'll get back to it.

Fact# 3. I love to collect Anything Scrooge. I bought these plates about ten years ago. Can't get anymore.


Factoid# 4. I HATE to shop for shoes. I know, I know...it's not normal, as a woman, to NOT like shoe shopping...I've had these old Reeboks for over 130 years....They're still going strong.
SO now my sweetest little friends....It's your turn!!! All of you!!! I know you're out there!!!
You've been TAGGED!!! Everyone on my Blogroll!!!! You know who you are! All Except NITA...(the trouble maker)....LOL Well? Go on... Christmas holidays? You're busy??? I think there's static on the line.....w at?....d d y ou sa something? We're breaking up......

More Fun Quizzes at QuizPox.com


Found this on Blondies (Vintage Primatives) blog....I might have known.....she has a lot of fun things to do over there! See what your Elf name is! Better than Sunny Spirit-Fingers?? I don't think so.....LOL

9 comments:

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I love Scrooge too! I have a Christmas Carol with George C. Scott and we watch it throughout the year. Very interesting things. I love stained glass and have always wanted to learn to make it. Did you know you can buy the best stained glass in Cocomo, Indiania?
The same company that made it for Louis B. Tiffany. This what I heard when I did an article on stained glass for our local paper.
xoxo Nita

Donna said...

Nita- will have to write this down in case we ever get back into doing it again! Hope all's well with you!!! hughug

Dixie Belle said...

I hate shopping for shoes, too!

Anonymous said...

What is a Weebo?
I used to do stained glass, until I had kids. It wouldn't do to have little glass shards around with babies! I'd like to do it again, but I don't have room to set up a workshop!

Sally said...

Bouncey Candy-Lips!! hahaha

Yeah, what is a Weebo? I was gonna google, but I'd rather know from you. :)

Donna said...

Dixie Belle- Thank goodness there's "another" out there!!LOL


Everyone- For all of you..Having Crystal involved c-section. An old nurse in the hospital at the time told me, if I had to cough, to hold a soft pillow against my stomach and apply pressure. No more pain when I had to cough! I just continued keeping a pillow with me as I slept. I just named the pillow, Weebo...Had to name it!! lol lol


Jazzi- Gads, we built a workroom onto Hubbys woodworking shop at the house...right now it has "other stuff" in it...go figure!!!!


Sally- Bouncy Candy Lips...lol..I think that beats mine!! lol

Crystal said...

I have your Weebo....You wont get it back unless you give me apple pie....you have until Christmas...

Dawn said...

I think it is neat that you named your pillow. I have a water pillow and it is comfy. Nobody is getting mine !!

Thanks for sharing !!

Donna said...

Dawn- Thank goodness there's "another" one of me out there!! lol lol !!!